Saturday, June 25, 2022

Jeremiah 33:3 - "The Healing"

God is so good! He loves me so much and proved it by having His Son die for me. He proves it every day by the way He cares for me. Yesterday was full of blessings given to me by Him. My AC was fixed quickly and for a doable amount. I enjoyed coffee with a new friend, a friend bought my lunch, and I had two nice walks throughout the day. I completed two projects that I had been putting off. God gave me opportunity to pray with a couple people and encourage many. He also gave me the opportunity to receive encouragement from many. Throughout the day I took time to rest as I am still dealing with MS tingling. I am one blessed lady. He blesses me in abundance because He loves me. His love for me goes deep and my love for Him is the same. As I took my walk yesterday evening He once again brought Jeremiah 33:3 to me. This morning I read it in different versions and settled into the New Living Testament. I continue to pray for Him to reveal to me the remarkable secrets He has for me. I continue to wonder if they are for me personally or for my ministry. I am excited as I wait for His revelation of something new in my life no matter what it is. I am reminded of the words to a song Blanca sings called "The Healing." 

Cause I can feel it rising on the inside
A fire burning wild and bringing me to life
My God You're so much more
Than just a feeling
You are my healing

I know when God gave me Jeremiah 33:3 last week to ponder upon He has something new for my life. In my humanness I want His revelation sooner than later but I know it has to be in His time. I also know He has things for me to learn along the way. I love the way He speaks to me through people, His Word, and songs. He knows exactly what I need to hear and provides. Praise His Holy Name. Jeremiah was encouraged to pray during his time of being imprisoned. He was promised his prayers would not only be heard but answered. Sometimes we think God doesn't answer our prayers but He always does. The answers just are not always what we want. The thing we must remember is His answers are always what are best for us.

Dear Jesus, Thank You for all of the blessings of yesterday and the ones ahead today! Thank You for time with my new friend Kendra and my friends Chrissy and her Momma! Thank You for the AC being fixed quickly and in a doable financial way! Thank You for the projects completed and the rest received throughout the day! Thank You for the reminder of Jeremiah 33:3 You gave me last week to ponder upon! Cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You. May I not miss any opportunity You put before me in the day ahead. I pray Your presence over many going through difficult times. My Momma; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Pete and Delores; Steve; my cousin Susan; Cait; Mike; Norma Hall; Sharon Sebolt and her parents; Marion; Serena and her husband; Jo Ann; Owen; Vivienne; some young ladies with anxiety; a man in rehab for anger issues; Chrissy; a young man out of rehab who needs strength in his daily walk; Rhonda; Mary Lilley; a husband/father separated from his wife; Preacher Bill Watts; Brooklyn; Kristen Batten; Timmy; Amber; families in turmoil; Ms Savon's friend; Cyndi; Doug and Gay; Jill's husband Dave; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many who are dealing with 'c' and/or going through treatments... Sharon's daughter Ashley; Chrissy's cousins; Shirley Jones; Cait's friend with leukemia; my pastor friend with daily chemo; Betty's husband; my friend with mesothelioma; Little Ivy; and Little Judson. I pray for: the Long Family, Vickie's son Jim, and Russ. Thank You for continued improvement with Pastor Sam and Baby Henry! Lord, may You be so near to those with prodigals and near to the family of the two year old that died suddenly yesterday. Thank You for being My Healing! Amen. 

No comments: