Sunday, June 19, 2022

Jeremiah 33:3 - "New Creation"

   Yesterday driving home from Family Camp was beautiful going through the countryside. Just me and Jesus. Some stretches of road had no traffic while other times there was quite a bit. In fact at one time I was stopped on the short time I was on 95. I am always perplexed how there can be so many different ways to get to the camp. I do not think I have ever gone or came home the same way twice by following the GPS. As I was driving yesterday I thought a lot about the week. It was so good and one I did not want to see end. It was a breathe of fresh air in my little world. God spoke to me throughout the week, He provided rest and renewal, He put it on people's hearts to love on me, etc. I am one blessed lady. I continue to ponder upon the verse He gave me the first night. Jeremiah 33:3 reads in the VoiceCall to Me, and I will answer you. I will tell you of great things, things beyond what you can imagine, things you could never have known. Throughout the week I asked God many things. Some He answered, some I am still waiting on the answer. I prayed for Him to reveal some things to me in my personal life and in the life of the church. One of the songs on the way home is one Mac Powell sings called "New Creation." This song is how I feel after this week. I am still trying to process it but my life is changed. I 'thought' I was doing good on the road of widowhood but God revealed some things that must be changed. I know it will only be in the empowerment of the Holy Spirit for the changes to happen and I am determined they will happen. I do not want to be anywhere but in His presence living in obedience to His will.   

    You brought me blessings out of a tragedy
You turned my old song into a symphony
And with Your spirit living inside of me
I'm a new creation                                                                      

    Yes! Praise His Holy Name! He will bring us out of the darkness as we allow Him to work in and through us. Rev. Lee shared yesterday the importance of sharing our testimony. People will gain spiritual strength through hearing our story. They will realize they are not alone as we share how the Lord was with us in the darkness and continues to be so. I am so thankful for this last week and looking forward to the days ahead. I do not know what they hold but I know Who does and that is all that matters. This picture I took yesterday reminds me of seasons in life. There is a time to die and a time to bloom. We must die to our old self in order for God to bloom through us. There is beauty after darkness as we allow it to happen.                                                                           

    Dear Jesus, Thank You for this week and all the ways You filled me up! Thank You for the things You revealed to me and things yet to be revealed! Cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You. May I shine brightly for You as You use me to be Your willing servant. Father, I pray for the ones I prayed with and anointed at the altar this week to experience Your healing touch. I pray for pastors who are waking up today and dreading being in the pulpit. May they also experience Your healing touch. I pray for those who are living in the darkness to press forward to the Light that is ahead for them.  I pray especially for those whose Father's Day will bring about hurt and pain instead of celebration. May all realize their Heavenly Father is One to celebrate. I pray peace over: my Momma; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Pete and Delores; Steve; Uncle Jimmie as he recuperates; Cait; Mike; Norma Hall; Sharon Sebolt and her parents; Marion; Serena and her husband; Vivian; Vivienne; some young ladies with anxiety; a man in rehab for anger issues; a young man out of rehab who needs strength in his daily walk; Rhonda; Mary Lilley; a husband/father separated from his wife; Preacher Bill Watts; Brooklyn; Kristen Batten; Timmy; Amber; families in turmoil; Ms Savon's friend; Cyndi; Doug and Gay; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many who are dealing with 'c' and/or going through treatments... Sharon's daughter Ashley; Chrissy's cousins; Shirley Jones; Cait's friend with leukemia; my pastor friend with daily chemo; Betty's husband; my friend with mesothelioma; Little Ivy; and Little Judson. I pray for Judy Link's family and other families experiencing loss. I pray for: Jonathan whose mother was diagnosed with a brain tumor, the Long Family, Vickie's son Jim, and Russ. Thank You for continued improvement with Pastor Sam and Baby Henry! Thank You for being My Light! Amen.                                                                                    



No comments: