Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Jeremiah 29:11-14 - "God Of All My Days"


The Lord woke me this morning to the words of "God Of All My Days"...

Each step I take
You make a way
And I will give You all my praise
My seasons change, You stay the same
You're the God of all my days

He is the reason I live...

  • His love empowers me to love on others in a way that is unexplainable. 
  • His strength empowers me to be victorious physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, and most of all spiritually. 
  • His encouragement empowers me to keep on keepin' on when I feel like quitting.
  • His wisdom empowers me to make right decisions and walk the right path.
  • His example encourages me to live a holy life.
I am so grateful for the way He works in and through me. I think of Jeremiah 29:11-14. Many people can quote verse eleven but then they stop. Verses twelve through fourteen need remembered too. Prayer is key in our lives. He not only listens to us when we speak or think our prayers but He also speaks to us as we listen. Verse thirteen tells us when we seek Him with our whole being, we will find Him. He delivers us from the junk of this world as He lives in and through us. We will have to deal with the junk but we will not be consumed by it as we allow Him to empower us with the Holy Spirit. Woo hoo! That means so much to me, especially the more I deal with people's junk. The enemy is out to destroy but my God is greater than the enemy. The closer I get to the Lord, the more I realize His empowerment. The deeper I go in relationship with Him, the more I realize just how much He desires me to succeed on earth for Him so I can live with Him forever.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for Your love, mercy, and grace that enables me to see another birthday. Thank You for the way You guide my steps. Cleanse me so You can fill me. May You be my words, actions, and attitude throughout this day. Father, once again I come to You asking for relief for Doc's pain. Give him what he needs to not only get through this day with work and Bible study but to be a beacon of light for You in the process. Father, I pray for those who are having medical tests today to feel Your presence; those having cancer treatments to be encouraged; and those grieving to be comforted. I also pray for a healing in my body. Thank You Jesus for being the 'God of All Days'! Amen.

No comments: