Sunday, January 31, 2016

II Timothy 1:7 - "Healing Hand of God"


I am such a mess....physically, mentally, emotionally but I refuse to be spiritually messed up. I refuse to allow the enemy a foothold in my life. Yesterday when I woke up with the vision issues fear tried to get in. I refuted it with II Timothy 1:7...God does not give me a spirit that makes me afraid but He gives me a spirit of power, love and sound mind. I asked some people to pray and within a few hours my site was restored. Praise His Holy Name! Throughout the day as I rested, prayed and read I fell apart emotionally a couple of times. The Lord kept giving me this verse. Waking up multiple times during the night and praying is nothing new for me and the Lord. Tonight's prayers have been different. Normally I am praying for others but not tonight. I keep crying out for a healing in my body and spirit. I am so tired of this MS. I am so tired of feeling like no one understands what I am going through. I am tired of feeling like I am suppose to function normal yet I physically, mentally and emotionally am not capable of doing so. I am so tired of fighting. I am so tired. The Lord gave me a song Jeremy Camp wrote...

"I have seen the many faces of fear and of pain
I have watched the tears fall plenty from heartache and strain
So if life's journey has you weary and afraid
There's rest in the shadow of His wings
I have walked through the valleys, the mountains, and plains
I have held the hand of freedom that washes all my stains
If you feel weight of many trials and burdens from this world
There's freedom in the shelter of the Lord

And I have seen the healing hand of God
Reaching out and mending broken hearts
Taste and see the fullness of His peace
And hold on to what's being held out
The healing hand of God"

Praise His Holy Name for healing! I have been healed....family and friends have been healed...I know He can heal! I also know healing comes in different forms. Many times with MS I have needed an emotional healing more than I needed a physical one. This is one of those times. I can deal with physical issues so much easier than the emotional ones. I also am blessed in knowing "There's rest in the shadow of His wings..." Yes! Complete rest! That is where the healing comes from.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for loving me...for healing me...for encouraging me! Father, I need more of You in order to get through these days. I am asking for a supernatural empowerment to be in my spirit from the tip of my head to the tip of my toes. Lord, fill me to overflowing with Your power and love. I pray for the 'sound mind' that You have given me to be restored. I pray for the faucets of tears of frustration to be gone. I pray for the empowerment of the Holy Spirit to come down upon me in such a way that there is no doubt You are living in and through me. Praise Your Holy Name! Thank You Jesus for being My Healer! Amen.

No comments: