Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Nehemiah 8:10b - "Today Is The Day"


Today when I woke up singing these words I knew today was going to be a better day than yesterday.

"Today is the day You have made
I will rejoice and be glad in it"

Woo hoo! I thought, "bring it on, Lord!" It is only afternoon yet so many blessings have been received...

  • Seven hours of sleep last night
  • Second of third IV's complete...nausea much better than yesterday
  • Momma had a good follow-up appointment from her surgery
  • Sunday I was anointed for a little guy that his cancer has returned. Today I read this message from his Momma..."A quick update on Spencer: his bone marrow biopsy was negative! This is excellent news because he'll get to receive less aggressive chemo and treatment overall. Still awaiting a treatment plan, but hopefully that arrives no later than tomorrow." Woo hoo! Go God!!!!
  • A friend who had surgery yesterday was released from the hospital.
  • A pregnant Momma who was having complications is OK.
I am choosing joy today! I refuse to allow the enemy any foothold. He is at work overtime trying to pull me away from the Lord but my faith is greater! I am singing these words with confidence..


"I'm putting my fears aside
I'm leaving my doubts behind
I'm giving my hopes and dreams to You
Jesus
I'm reaching my hands to Yours
Believing there's so much more
Knowing that all You have in store for me is good
Is good"


Yes! I don't know if these IV's will kick this MS back into behaving or not but I don't have to know. If the Lord's will is for that, so be it. If His will is for a different story, so be it. My life is in His hands. Whether my body functions as it use to or not will not stop me from being His servant.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the blessings of this day! Thank You for loving me so much! Thank You for restoring my peace and joy. You are awesome. Lord, fill me to overflowing with more of You. Direct my words and my steps to where there will be not be any doubt that You are in control of my life. Father, as I have been praying, I ask for a special touch upon my husband...fill Him with exactly what he needs. Thank You Jesus for being My Joy! Amen.

No comments: