Thursday, January 14, 2016

Psalm 107:23 - "Good, Good Father"


You are perfect in all of your ways
You are perfect in all of your ways
You are perfect in all of your ways to us


Fourth day to waking up to "Good, Good Father" and fourth day to be blessed with knowing My Heavenly Father is just that. "You are perfect in all of your ways" can be said about Him at all times. He is perfect...

  • ...in times when we need to feel His arms wrapped around us as we watch a loved one dying.
  • ...in times when words cut through us like a knife and we just don't know what to do or say.
  • ...in times when it appears to everyone else that our situation is hopeless but we know He has things under control.
  • ...in times when we have no words to give someone in need yet He fills our mouths with the perfect words.
  • ...in times when we don't understand how we are going to pay the bills, put food on the table or gas in the car and He provides.
  • ...in times when we feel so lonely and ask if continuing on with life is even worth it.
  • ...in times when a loved one betrays us and the hurt is compounded over and over.
He is perfect...His timing is perfect. But this morning I realized the only way to know/see His perfectness is to be sanctified. One must be totally surrendered to the Lord in order to see His perfect work in their life. A relationship with Him will enable you to see glimpses of how He works in and through you but being surrendered to Him is where it will be seen each and every moment of your life. When surrendered to His will and His way, there will be no doubt of His love.

Love so undeniable I can hardly speak
Peace so u
nexplainable I can hardly think
As you call me deeper still
As you call me deeper still
As you call me deeper still
Into love love love

Dear Jesus,
Thank You once again for this song! I am so grateful for the way You called me into a deeper relationship last spring. I am grateful for the way You brought me into the Nazarene Church that stands on sanctification. Lord, thank You for my classes that are taking my understanding deeper. Father, fill me with more of You. I pray there will be no doubt in anyone's mind that You are center of my life. I pray Your words will be my words. May Your actions be my actions. Lord, I pray for more people to find Your peace through surrender. Father, I pray for the one You woke me up in the middle of the night to pray for. I pray You will meet her physical, mental and emotional needs. But most of all I pray for her spiritual needs to be met. Thank You Jesus for the day that is ahead and the opportunities You will give me to be You to others. Thank You for being My Perfect! Amen.

No comments: