Thursday, January 28, 2016

Ephesians 6 - "Healing Begins"


My heart is breaking for the blatant sin that is happening. I can't even begin to imagine how the Lord feels. It is sickening to see lives torn apart over the junk the enemy puts before people and they accept. Why, Lord? Why do people make such stupid decisions? Why do children have to deal with the consequences of their parents actions? I know the Lord gives us free choice and I know we have to be strong to stand up against the enemy. Oh how I pray for more people to find the Lord's strength. I pray they will put on the full armor of God each and every day. But I know before they do that they first must be in relationship with Him. They need to get to the point of living out the words to "Healing Begins"...they must get to the point where "the light meets the dark"...

"Afraid to let your secrets out
Everything that you hide can come crashing through the door now
But too scared to face all your fear
So you hide but you find that the shame won't disappear
So let it fall down
There's freedom waiting in the sound
When you let your walls fall to the ground
We're here now, we're here now, oh
This is where the healing begins, oh
This is where the healing starts
When you come to where you're broken within
The light meets the dark, the light meets the dark"

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for bringing me to the point in life where I experienced "the light meets the dark." Thank You for loving me so much that You never gave up on me. Oh how my heart breaks for these young unmarried girls who are pregnant....Father, first of all I pray protection over their babies. Secondly, I pray for them to find You in the darkness. Lord, put someone before them that will make a difference in their lives. I also am broken over these two ladies who are dealing with depression. Father, may their minds be opened up to Your healing in their emotional being but most importantly their spiritual being. Lord, I pray for all believers to be strong in You. I pray for the full armor of God to be upon them throughout these days of evil. Lord, may more choices being made be in Your will. Thank You Jesus for being My Light. Amen.


No comments: