Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Deuteronomy 31:6 - "Good, Good Father"

Cause You are perfect in all of Your ways
You are perfect in all of Your ways
You are perfect in all of Your ways to us


Once again this morning I woke up singing "Good, Good Father" and once again was blessed. The Lord is perfect in everything He does. Even this snow/ice outside is perfect. I'm not sure who it is perfect for or why it is perfect but God created it so it is perfect. It is perfect that I don't have to worry about walking on the slippery surfaces and instead can stay inside looking out the window at the beauty of it. It is perfect that children didn't have to go to school today so there were no safety issues for walkers, those riding the bus or taken by car. It is perfect that it is a season we go through in Ohio...perfect because this is the way it is suppose to be in January. Yes, He is perfect.


Dear Jesus,
Thank You for being perfect! Thank You for protection You give us! Thank You for creating seasons! You are so awesome in all the things You do to show your love for us. Father, You know the concerns of my heart...the hopes and dreams in my spirit. I pray Your will for not only my life but for those who are seeking Your will. I pray we will hear Your voice and follow Your direction. I pray for my friend who has something major happening in her life today. I pray she will bask in Your presence and know You are in control of the outcome. I pray for the wife who lost her husband so tragically yesterday. I pray she will have comfort in You. I pray for my teens who voiced concerns Sunday for prayer...oh how I pray they seek You in their lives. Lord, fill me to overflowing with more of You so people see and hear You in me. Thank You Father for being My Perfect. Amen.


No comments: