Saturday, January 30, 2016

Habakkuk 3:17-18 - "Even So Come"; "First"


I wrote these words last night while listening to a service on the internet...

God's redemptive story...full restoration...fullness began at the time of His crucifixion...salvation is happening...measure of the fullness of Christ...GLORY!!! The time is coming...He will return to this earth and His promises will be fulfilled!!! Transformation...woo hoo!!! 

"Like a bride waiting for her groom
We'll be a Church ready for You
Every heart longing for our King
We sing
Even so come
Lord Jesus, come"




Yesterday was full of richness in my spiritual life. It was a day of an emotional roller coaster with my physical body being hit hard but the Lord blessed me in abundance through all of the pain and sickness. He blessed me with being able to have lunch with my 'baby' where we were able to see his new ministry. He blessed me with a husband who not only took care of me during my physical ailments but met my spiritual needs in talking about the Lord. He blessed me with friends who prayed for me. He blessed me with listening to a simulcast about God's Redemptive Story. The Lord is coming soon....I have no doubt on that. There are many signs pointing to His return. Last night I was reminded that I am not just a supporting actress in His story. I have a lead role. But in order to fulfill that lead role I must be in right relationship with Him. Then this morning He woke me up with the words to Lauren Daigle's song "First" which reminded me of what it takes to accept that leading role...

"You are my treasure and my reward
Let nothing ever come before
You are my treasure and my reward
Let nothing ever come before
I seek You

First

First
I wanna seek You
I wanna seek You
First
I wanna keep You
I wanna keep You
First
More than anything I want, I want You
First
First"

My Prayer this morning....may I always make You first in my life, Lord. May You fill me to overflowing with more of You so Your attitude spews from me...thank You Jesus for being My Redeemer! Amen.


No comments: