Monday, January 25, 2016

Philippians 1:6 - "Stronger"

As I read this quote, I was blessed in the reminders in it...He lives in me. I am surrendered to Him. I needed the reminder, "There is no difficulty, inward or outward, which He is not ready to meet in me to-day." It has been a tough day in my physical body which in turn causes me to get emotional. It hit me this morning why I was struggling with doing IV's again. Over the past twenty-one years when I had them they snapped the MS back into behaving itself. In May not so much. I told a friend this morning, "It is as if, if this doesn't work it is my last hope. I know in my heart Jesus is my Hope but in my head life is tough." I do not want to give the enemy any foothold into my life. I must not allow negative thoughts. I will remember Doc's words yesterday, "We may not be cured but we will be healed. Whether on this earth or when we receive our new bodies in heaven...we will be healed!" Yes! Now that gives hope! 
I love this quote from Bishop H. G. C. Moule. "Lord and Savior, true and kind, be the master of my mind; bless and guide and strengthen still all my power of thought and will. While I ply the scholar's task, Jesus Christ be near, I ask; help the memory, clear the brain, knowledge still to seek and gain.” We must make sure we are surrendered to His will in order to be capable of doing His will. Each morning I begin my day asking Him to fill me with more of Him. When He does this, I am capable of hearing from Him on what He desires of me. It enables me to be Jesus to people. They will see and hear Him through me as He oozes out of me. I'm not sure that anyone saw Him in me today and that saddens me. As I go to the hospital tomorrow I pray I will remember to be Jesus to those I am in contact with. I pray I will have His smile on my face and His attitude in my being.
What a blessing Kylee's song "Stronger" was yesterday! I wish I had it on video! The tears flowed throughout the song but especially with..
'Cause if He started this work in your life
He will be faithful to complete it
If only you believe it
He knows how much it hurts
And I'm sure that He's gonna help you get through this
Dear Jesus,
Thank You for being One who reminds me of exactly what I need to be reminded of. Father, this was a tough day and I am sorry if I failed you by missing opportunities to be You to others. Lord, it was a tough day for many others in my little world. My friends who lost their dear Momma and the one who had unsuccessful surgery...be so real to them. Lord, I praise You for my friends who were there for my Momma for her surgery. I praise You for my hubby who continues to love me, especially through tough days. Father, I pray the stress he is under to lessen...He needs Your healing in his physical body and his emotional body. Thank You Lord for being Our Hope. Amen.

No comments: