Sunday, September 6, 2015

Zechariah 4:6 - "God Will Make A Way"


A few months ago a friend asked me to pray for a situation she is dealing with. We talked about the importance of praying for God to open up doors that need opened and to close doors that need closed. The situation is one, as a human being, scary. As the Lord continues to open doors the trust factor grows greatly. I told her I would continue to pray in this direction and encouraged her to do the same. 

Sometimes what appears to be the Lord is actually the enemy. But the more one lives a life of surrender to the Lord the easier it gets to know when it is the Lord and when it is the enemy. It doesn't mean the enemy doesn't come knocking at your door. But it does mean the Holy Spirit living in you enables you better understanding.

Oh how I pray for more people to come into this type of relationship with the Lord. Life would be so much easier for them. When in such relationship there are still tough things to get through but through the empowerment of the Holy Spirit one no longer has to do it on their own strength.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for this day...Your day. Thank You for the opportunity to be able to worship You as a corporate body of believers. I pray for those in countries where they do not have such freedom. Lord, I pray for those who are needing You to open and/or close doors in their lives. I pray they will get to the end of themselves in order for You to be in control of their lives. I pray for people to wake up this morning and realize the need to be in church instead of staying in a comfy bed, go shopping, etc. Lord, I pray for a burning desire for people to be in Your house today. I pray people who go into the doors of a church will go expecting. I pray for people in church services for feel Your Holy Spirit in such a way that they will be changed. I pray for pastors to go into the pulpit with right hearts and a message from You, not them. Lord, our country needs more people to be filled with the Holy Spirit. Father, whatever it takes for that to happen so be it. Lord, fill the altars with not only people repenting but for those who know You but need more of You. Oh dear Jesus, come down upon Your Church in a mighty way. Thank You Father for being My Way! Amen.


No comments: