Sunday, September 13, 2015

Romans 15:13 - "Forever Reign"


Sometimes life gets hard...sometimes it just feels like you can't take one more thing... sometimes you wonder how much longer you can continue on. But it is in those times the Lord reminds you He is right there with you. This morning as Adavee shared Romans 15:13 I was so blessed. He is my God of hope. I also know He will fill me with joy and peace through His Holy Spirit. As I went into the service I was wondering if I would have to find someone to take me home. I was hurting. I was tired. I was ready to cry. My husband knew I was struggling and did the opening of service instead of me. I sat down and started praying. I asked the Lord to take over in my spirit. He did that through awesome praise and worship with this scripture and a peace that came over me. One of the songs this morning, Forever Reign, blessed me...

You are light, You are light
When the darkness closes in


Yes! He is My Light as the darkness of life right now seems to be closing in. I am grateful for the reminder....

I'm running to Your arms
I'm running to Your arms
The riches of Your love
Will always be enough
And nothing compares
To Your embrace
Light of the world
Forever reign


Dear Jesus,
These are some tough days but yet I am grateful for the reminder that You are with me. Lord, thank You for the reminders of Your strength today. Thank You for people who are praying for me and who encourage me. Father, bless them in abundance. Lord, fill me with more of You and less of me, especially when I struggle with life. Lord, You went through so much when You were on this earth. Thank You for the sacrifices You made. Thank You for being My Light. Amen.


No comments: