Wednesday, September 23, 2015

I Corinthians 2 - "We Believe"


Last night as Dan Bohi was praying over people to receive the Holy Spirit the song "We Believe" came to my mind. 

We believe in God the Father
We believe in Jesus Christ
We believe in the Holy Spirit
And He's given us new life


When we believe, we will receive. When we get to the point in life where we desire more than what this world can give us, we will receive more of God. He is ready to take over all of the junk the world throws at us. All we have to do is say 'yes' and be obedient to His will. We have to let go of our natural being and allow the Holy Spirit to live and through us in a supernatural way. There were many who were healed last night in their physical and emotional bodies through the Holy Spirit. God did some wonderful work in people by bringing out sin and restoring marriages. He did some wonderful physical healing in people who were bent over with pain and received His touch to walk away pain-free. I, personally, received a healing in my wrist as people were praying over me for my MS. It was so cool to feel someone take my hand and feel an instant heat in it. Then as John prayed he said words such as "mend bones that were broken in the past and make them new"..."align her spine and her hip"..."connect things together"!!! Those were the words that hit me. I need my brain to be connected back together where the MS has overtaken. No, I didn't receive a healing from my MS...yet. I firmly believe that healing is coming. The healing of my wrist was just the beginning. 

As Brother Dan said last night, "Living in the supernatural life gives you courage to walk where Jesus leads you. You can't experience the supernatural until you allow the Spirit to manifest in you through faith in Him." Woo hoo! Yes! I can testify that the Lord continues to give me courage to go where He desires. I also can testify that my faith has grown in abundance since last spring when the Lord told me to "Go deeper, Daughter!" I have received new life through believing in the Holy Spirit. It was very cool last night to see so many people receive new life as the Holy Spirit worked.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for Your servant Dan who proclaims what You so desire of him. I pray for him and his family as they go through a tough time. Lord, may they remember the words You gave me to pray for them yesterday...'love, mercy and grace' and may those three things flow from them. Lord, I praise You for my husband. I praise You for the way he took 'in sickness and in health' to heart in our wedding vows twenty-six years ago. Thank You for his love for me but most importantly for His love for You. Lord, may You continue to be the center of our life. I pray for more of You and less of us in order for the Holy Spirit to work in and through us in some mighty ways. Bless our day together as we reflect back on the last twenty-six years and look forward to what You have in store for us in the days ahead. Thank You for being The One To Bless Me! Amen.


No comments: