Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Psalm 63:1 - "Through All Of It"


"Life's been a journey"....those were the words going through my mind this morning. Colton Dixon's song "Through All Of It" came to my lips...

Life's been a journey.
I've seen joy, I've seen regret.
Oh and You have been my God
Through all of it


Yesterday was a day where the Lord showed Himself in some great ways. We had the 'parting of the Red Sea' in two big ways. One was my disability appeal was approved. Secondly, we had a call about Doc's hospital bill from last March finally being taken care of. God definitely chose yesterday to bless us mightily. But as I was praising Him for these things He reminded me He had them taken care of before this time. He said very clearly, "Trust me and in My time I will reveal great things for you." Woo hoo! Thank You Jesus for speaking! I love the word "for" in HIs statement. He didn't say "to" me but instead "for" me. That tells me the great things are going to be interactive between the two of us! Woo hoo!

There is a line in this song that goes..."I have won and I have lost" but when we live for the Lord we never lose. We may not get things we want or get things in the time we desire BUT when we seek the Lord's will we will always win. That is exciting to think about. When we pray for His will be our life, He will bless us in abundance.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the blessings of yesterday and for the blessings of today. Thank You for the perfect timing You will bless me with with the reinstatement of my insurance and check. Thank You for the way You will bless my words and actions throughout this day as I seek more of You and less of me. Thank You for being who You are in my life. You are so awesome! Lord, I pray for the two dear ladies going through procedures this morning. Be so very near to them. Bless them mightily with being with their doctors today. Father, I also continue to pray for someone to say or do something to lead my friend's husband to You. I pray for You to become his Lord instead of the alcohol. I also pray for another friend's husband who struggles with sobriety. I pray Your strength will be his strength. Lord, be with the new Momma of the premature baby. Put people in her path today that will encourage her through You. Thank You Jesus for being The One To Bless Me! Amen.

No comments: