Friday, September 25, 2015

Hebrews 6:19 - "Cast My Cares"

It amazes me how much emotional/mental 'junk' can do to my body. I was thinking I overdid Wednesday physically and that was why I was so fatigued yesterday. So I rested my physical body but had to deal with some mental/emotional issues which brought the fatigue in full measure. It is not that I worry over these things because I know the Lord has it under control. It is just the process of getting forms filled out, making phone calls, etc. that cause the fatigue to be so great. This morning when I woke up singing "Cast My Cares" I did just that. I cried out to the Lord for His Will with this fatigue. I asked Him to give me supernatural strength to get accomplished what needs accomplished to get this application for assistance with my medicine on its way. 

I will cast my cares on you
You're the anchor of my hope
The only one who's in control
I will cast my cares on you
I'll trade the troubles of this world
For your peace inside my soul


I have found He is My Anchor and I also have found peace knowing He already knows the outcome and is in control. The part that is the hardest with the MS is the getting to the outcome part. It's not really the waiting part because that I have peace in it. It's the 'junk' that has to be dealt with that gets to me.


Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the reminder that You are My Hope. Lord, I need a blessing of an overabundance of Your strength in my physical, mental and emotional being today. I pray for doors to be opened that need opened and doors to be shut that need shut with the phone calls I have to make. Lord, I pray for Your peace to come down upon me in a mighty way. Father, I am not one who usually asks for much for myself but today I am. I need You to fill me up with more of You and less of me in order to accomplish what Your will is. Father, please enable me to get this 'junk' taken care of early in the day. The promise you made to Abraham was fulfilled. I am standing on the promise You have given me that You are with me and I am casting my cares on You..."You're the anchor of my hope..." Thank You Jesus for being My Anchor of Hope. Amen.


No comments: