Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Matthew 11:28 - "Just Be Held"


"What is wrong with me, Lord? This is the second morning for tears..." His answer came in the form of a song by Casting Crowns called Just Be Held....

So when you're on your knees and answers seem so far away
You're not alone, stop holding on and just be held
Your world's not falling apart, it's falling into place
I'm on the throne, stop holding on and just be held
Just be held, just be held
This part made the tears come even harder....
And not a tear is wasted
In time, you'll understand
I'm painting beauty with the ashes
Your life is in My hands
Lift your hands, lift your eyes
In the storm is where you'll find Me
And where you are, I'll hold your heart
I'll hold your heart
Come to Me, find your rest
In the arms of the God who wont let go
I believe...I trust...I am surrendered to His will...I know He is always with me...I know He takes care of me...I know, plain and simple. So with knowing and believing why do I still have to cry? Because He made me that way. He made me emotional. He knows after I cry I feel better in my emotional spirit. He also knows sometimes I just need that release. 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the reminder of how much You care for me. Thank You for always being with me. Lord, the desire of my heart is to pray for You to take care of this not having insurance. But, Father, if there is something for me to learn during this time I pray You will reveal it to me. Lord, my prayer is that You part the 'Red Sea' for the faxes to be received in order that I don't run out of medication. But if that is not in Your will I don't want it. Your will is the desire of my heart. Lord, fill me to overflowing with more of You and less of me in order for You to ooze out of me. Use me in a mighty way today to be You to someone else. Lord, I praise You for holding me in Your arms during all of the 'junk' that is going on. It is in Your arms I find rest. Thank You for being My Heavenly Daddy! Amen.


No comments: