Thursday, September 3, 2015

Philippians 4:4-7; "Cast My Cares"

This morning I am praying for different ones going through some tough or stressful times....
  • My Momma who will be having surgery tomorrow
  • The man going into rehab for alcoholism today (and his family)
  • The court hearing for custody of children removed from a home
  • A dear friend as she awaits an upcoming surgery
  • One who is struggling with allowing the Lord full control of her life
  • One who is going through multiple health testing
  • A dear friend and her family who struggle with September as it holds so much pain and sorrow
  • Parents who are approaching the first anniversary of their son's sudden death
  • The couple who are struggling in their relationship
  • The little one having surgery tomorrow
  • The family preparing for a tough weekend with a situation they are dealing with
I pray each of these ones will find themselves in a relationship with the Lord. I pray those who don't know Him, will find Him. I pray those who know Him, will go deeper in their relationship with Him. I pray they each find His peace.


Dear Jesus,
Thank You for giving me Your peace as I go through the ups and downs of life. I am thankful for the words in James 1:2-3 that I stand upon in finding joy even in the midst of 'junk'. I am thankful for Your love, mercy and grace. Lord, fill me with more of You and less of me in order that I may be a more effective servant. Father, bless my prayers in a mighty way but most of all I pray for Your will in each and every situation. Thank You Jesus for being My Anchor of Peace. Amen.

No comments: