Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Psalm 145:17-21 - "Goodness of God"

The words to Goodness of God are going through my mind this morning. What a blessing to live in His goodness!

Cause all my life You have been faithful
And all my life You have been so, so good
With every breath that I am able
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God

I love Your voice
You have led me through the fire
And in darkest night You are close like no other
I've known You as a Father
I've known You as a Friend
And I have lived in the goodness of God, yeah

I can attest to hearing His voice every day. I can attest to Him leading me through the fire. I can attest to Him being close in the darkest night. The way He lives in and through me is amazing. Knowing He is always with me is one of the greatest tidbits of knowledge I have. I need to get better at sharing that knowledge with others. I need to work harder at allowing Him to ooze out of me so others will experience His love too. Sometimes I feel so inadequate in this area of life but I know I am a work-in-progress and He will use me as I allow Him. I am thankful for His voice that directs me where He desires. Right now I am praying and waiting on Him for a few decisions that need made. I am seeking His will in them and knowing He will reveal His will in His time. I am so thankful for that knowledge too. I am grateful when I keep my focus on Him, He will be all I need. Praise His Holy Name!

Dear Jesus, Thank You for Your love, mercy, and grace! Thank You for leading me in Your will! Thank You for being with me as I wait on Your answers for decisions that need made! Thank You for cleansing me so You can fill me! May You fill me to overflowing so You ooze out of my words, actions, attitude, and thoughts today in a new, different way. Father, may You comfort those who need to experience Your strength and peace. My prayer list is so long but I especially pray today for: Sarah Elliott; Mike and his family; my sister Linda; Darrell MacLearn; Joy Wilson; my neighbor Sarah and her family; two young men in rehab; Elizabeth Day; Joyce Wolf; the family who lost the father/husband and a young daughter; and so many others. Lord, be greater than the hurts of life. Thank You Father for being My Goodness! Amen.

1 comment:

Sarah M. Elliott said...

The Goodness of God. How Faithful He is. Thank you for your prayers. He has been with me in the darkest of nights. He is the third man in the fire. He is my great physician. Oh How I love Him!