Saturday, May 23, 2020

II Timothy 1:7; Proverbs 3:5-6 - "Hold On"


I woke up this morning to the words to Hold On that Toby Mac sings going through my mind. They encourage me greatly.

So baby hold on
just another day or two
I can see the clouds are
moving faster now
and the sun is breaking through
If you can hold on, to the one that's holding you
there is nothing that can
stop this crazy love
from breaking through

Yes! All we have to do when going through 'tough' days is to Hold On to the One who loves us so much. We do not have to fear anything because He is with us. We can stand upon II Timothy 1:7 with the empowerment of the Holy Spirit and know beyond a shadow of a doubt He will see us through. We can have the knowledge that as we stand in Proverbs 3:5-6 He will give us His wisdom. There is nothing we will go through on this earth where He is not with us. That is such a blessing! It also gives us reason to lean into Him more when things seem to be falling apart. It empowers us to love with His love and knock the enemy down when he comes knocking at our door. Woo hoo! There is no better place to live than in His presence. It is there that His strength is found. It is there His wisdom is poured out upon us. Praise His Holy Name! I am so thankful for all the blessings I receive through living with Him. I am grateful for the ways He loves on me so I can pour out His love on others. I do not ever want His death and resurrection go for naught in my life. Oh how I pray for more of Him so His love will ooze out of me. I pray for more of Him to be in me so I do not cave when the enemy throws darts my way. Instead I desire to stand strong in my faith.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for Your love that empowers me so greatly! Thank You for cleansing me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You! May You be my words, actions, attitude, and thoughts today in a more intentional way than ever before. Thank You for the opportunity to pick strawberries yesterday! Thank You for Doc having a better day! Thank You for him being able to grill supper last night! Thank You for being with us today and empowering us with more of You! Father, thank You for Melanie's procedure going well and Nikki being able to start liquids. May You continue to be with them as they continue their road of recovery. Lord, I praise You for providing for Mordecei's vet appointment. I praise You for the day ahead with all the blessings You are going to pour down on us. Oh how I pray for Doc to have a 'good' day today. May You shine brightly through both of us. May You give us opportunities to love on others. Thank You Jesus for being My Break Through! Amen.

No comments: