Friday, May 29, 2020

II Timothy 1:7; Proverbs 3:5-6 - "Great Things"


Wow! Almost eleven hours of sleep without being woke up by Mordecei! God is amazing!!  I prayed before going sleep that God would give me a full night's sleep and He did. I've prayed that prayer before and the same result wasn't given. Why is it that sometimes our prayers are answered in the way we desire and other times not? God knows what is best for us and takes care of us accordingly. How is it best for us that Doc would not have received a healing by now? I've prayed and prayed for him 'to be healed while on this earth, sooner than later' yet that has not happened. I am not giving up but will continue as long as there is hope. As he says, 'as long as he has breath there is hope.' Yes! Hope! When we have Jesus in our life, we have Hope! When we have faith in our Heavenly Father, there is Hope! I woke up this morning to these words of Great Things going through my mind...

Oh hero of Heaven, You conquered the grave
You free every captive and break every chain
Oh God, You have done great things
We dance in Your freedom, awake and alive
Oh Jesus, our Savior, Your name lifted high
Oh God, You have done great things

You've been faithful through every storm
You'll be faithful forevermore
You have done great things
And I know You will do it again
For Your promise is "Yes and amen"
You will do great things
God, You do great things

Yes! He has and will continue to do Great Things when we allow Him to work in and through us. As I stand in the empowerment of the Holy Spirit of II Timothy 1:7 and God's wisdom of Proverbs 3:5-6 He will continue to do Great Things in my life. He desires me to be the godly woman He has called me to be. The more I live in His will, walking in His obedience, the more He will use me for Him to be glorified. Woo hoo! That is the desire of my heart. 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for almost eleven hours of sleep last night! Thank You for being with Doc as he was so sick yesterday evening! Thank You for being with us every day! Thank You for cleansing and filling us with Your Holy Spirit so people will see/hear You instead of us today! Father, I pray for: the situation with the tire to be resolved; the electric to be finished at the church building; Doc to feel better; and for an unspoken request. Thank You for answered prayers for June! I continue to pray for healing for: Bob Nussbaum; Craig Rench; Vance Sharp; Cory Bagby; and so many others with physical needs. I especially pray for those on my list for spiritual needs. May You be greater than their issues today. Thank You Jesus for being My Hope! Amen.

No comments: