Tuesday, April 21, 2015

I Chronicles 4:19 - "Beautiful Day"

I woke up this morning to Jamie Grace's song "Beautiful Day" on my lips and just had to smile at the way the Lord encourages me. While singing this song I was encouraged to...
  • ...start my day off praising Him no matter what happened yesterday or what will happen today. 
  • ...allow Him to get me through tough times.
  • ...realize it is through the tough times that I will draw closer to Him.
  • ...not worry about anything but instead allow Him to work in and through me.
  • ...His grace is with me, no matter what.
Oh no I could never get enough of You
This feeling can't be wrong, I'm about to get my 
worship on
I'm gonna sing a brand new song, Yeah I'm about to get 
my worship on
Take me away on this beautiful day


I was thinking about where I am right now in life. For the most part I am comfortable with my life. But being comfortable may not be where the Lord wants me. I have the urge to begin praying the prayer of Jabez again. That prayer has taken me places I never dreamed of being. The first time we prayed it the Lord moved us to Willard to minister. The second time I prayed it the Lord opened up the door at Mercy to minister. In my spirit, I feel like He has something on the horizon in the way of a new door that He wants to open. I know when He opens new doors there are more blessings to come. 



Before one can pray this prayer they must be ready to accept whatever the Lord has in store for them. We have to be ready to go through some open doors that may take us out of our comfort zone. I remember when He brought us to Willard. I was excited for the change yet there was a part of me that wasn't quite sure I was ready for it. The enemy tried to put doubts in my mind yet the Lord continued to encourage me. What a blessing to be here and knowing this is where He wants us to be. When the door opened at Mercy, I had no qualms about it. I knew the Lord had opened the door in order to grow me and bless me. In praying this prayer once again, I am saying that I am ready for more of His power so I can experience more of His blessings. I am ready for more of His favor and anointing. 

Dear Jesus,
I am so excited this morning that I feel like I could scream. If we lived in the country, I would be outside shouting right now. You are so awesome in the way You love me and encourage me. I am so grateful for all You do in and through me. Father, I am once again praying the Prayer of Jabez. I pray for more of Your blessings to be upon me. I pray for You to enlarge my territories again. I pray for Your protection from the evil one to be upon me. Lord, Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. More of You and less of me is the only way for me to live. Fill me to overflowing. Father, I don't know know the particulars about how this blessing will work out but I do know I am blessed that You will reveal it to me in Your time. I think about these words to the song You gave me this morning...I'm gonna sing a brand new song.  Woo hoo!  Thank You Jesus for being My Door Opener! Amen.


No comments: