Friday, November 7, 2014

Romans 6:23 - "Grown Up Christmas List"


So many hurting people…so many families torn apart…so much "junk" in this world…so many lonely people…so many dying in their physical bodies but most importantly they are dying in their spiritual bodies…Lord help each and every one.

Dear Jesus,
I pray for open eyes, open minds and open hearts for people.  I pray people will get to the end of themselves and realize they are going to hell without You in their life.  I pray someone will put before them the realization of Romans 6:23.  For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.  When we continue in our sin and refuse to surrender to You, we will die an eternal death.  But when we seek You and surrender to You, we will live an eternal life.  To me, that is plain and simple yet so many don't want to give into You.  I don't understand but I will continue to pray for people's souls.  Thank You Jesus for being My Eternal Life.  Amen.



No comments: