Saturday, November 17, 2018

I John 3 - "Love Take Me Over"



I woke up to these words going through my mind...

Love, take these words that I'm speaking
Love, take these thoughts that I'm thinking
Love, take me over
Love, fill up all of my space and
Love, stand right here in my place
Love, hear this prayer that I'm praying
Love, take me, love, take me over
Love, take me over

This is exactly how I desire to live life. I want God's love to ooze out of me in a way that people will know who I live for. The only way people will begin to understand His love is to see others living it. What does this type of life look like It is one of total devotion to God. One of thinking of Him the first thing in the morning and the last thing at night. Sometimes even during the night. It is a life of giving of oneself and thinking of others before yourself. It is a life that is blessed no matter what the circumstances. Such a life is filled with peace and joy no matter what is happening in life. It is not a life that is always easy to live but it is a life that is necessary as one walks in obedience to will. I am grateful that I am able to not only hear His voice but walk in obedience to it. I am also grateful God never gave up on me. He used people to love on me when I walked away from Him. He continued to use His Word to draw me closer even during my rebellious stage. Praise His Holy Name. There have been so many times when I've heard people say things like, "I can't go to church because the roof will fall in if I do." That is nonsense the enemy is trying to get people to think. God does not turn anyone away. He is always ready with open arms to take someone in. Going to church does not make a believer but it helps on the road to believing. When we go to church, we are surrounded by other believers who support us. We can learn how to draw nearer to God when we go to church. We also will be surprised at how good we feel after taking the step of going. God desires for us to not just believe in Him but to live with Him. He desires for us to know we are His children that He greatly loves. He also desires us to live in His presence so we not only hear His voice but we will walk in obedience to what He tells us. I John 3:8 tells us not to just talk about loving people but to show His love through our actions. In verse 16 it reads, “Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us; and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren” (KJV). Jesus did not tell us to love just certain people but to love all. We need to follow His example of walking the walk and not just talking the talk. As we do, more of Him will live in us.




Dear Jesus,
I desire more of You and less of me. I want Your love to ooze out of me in such a way You will be seen and heard. I know the only way for this to happen is for me to die to self to allow You full control. Father, cleanse me so You can fill me. Become every aspect of my being. I pray for Your love to take over every thought, every word, every action, and every attitude that comes from me today. Lord, give me more of You and less of me. May Your supernatural strength be mine today physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, and most of all spiritually. I was told not long ago that it was wrong to ask for favor from You financially but I disagree. I am asking for Your favor in a couple situations that we are trusting You with. I am asking for Your will. If what we are thinking is not that, then give us wisdom. Father, once again I ask for Your peace for so many people going through tough days. Ellen; Amy; Darlene; Dot; Little Richie; Phil; Jennifer Brake; Norma; Dale; Scott; Mike; Sheryl; Roberta; Lisa; Debbie; Roxanne; Christina; and many others. May You be their strength. Thank You for being The One to Always Love Me. Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR WALE, vreau să-ți mulțumesc pentru tot binele pe care l-ai făcut familiei mele. Părinții mei întâmpinau dificultăți în a-și găsi echilibrul, dar nimic nu părea să funcționeze pentru ei. S-au separat, iar acest lucru a fost extrem de greu pentru noi, copiii. Ne doream să-i vedem din nou împreună, așa că am apelat la DR WALE, deoarece el o ajutase pe sora mea să-și salveze căsnicia atunci când avea probleme cu soțul ei. Așadar, l-am contactat pe DR WALE pentru a vedea dacă ne poate reuni părinții. Când am luat legătura cu el, ne-a întrebat de cât timp erau separați părinții noștri. I-am spus că de șase ani. A zis că asta nu e o problemă. După ce totul a fost finalizat, am descoperit că cea mai bună prietenă a mamei noastre fusese cea care făcuse tot posibilul ca părinții noștri să nu mai fie împreună. Dar, datorită lui Dr. Wale, părinții noștri sunt în sfârșit din nou împreună. Acum suntem uniți ca o familie mare. Dacă părinții tăi sunt divorțați și vrei să se împace, Dr. Wale este persoana potrivită pe care să o contactezi. Îl poți contacta pe Dr. Wale prin WhatsApp sau Viber la +2347054019402 ori prin e-mail la drwalespellhome@gmail.com