I think I was awake more than I slept last night. I kept having a recurring dream of a missionary couple with a young baby who was hungry. The baby was crawling around on the dirt floor of their home picking up rat droppings and eating them. It was horrible. The parents were distraught and seemed to not be able to focus on stopping the baby. I had this same dream a couple nights ago too. I've prayed for the Lord to be with anyone in such a situation. In the middle of the night He also woke me singing about Ezekiel and the wheel. My first thought was 'where did that come from?' I haven't heard that song since I was a little girl. The vision God gave Ezekiel with the wheels gave hope to the people. It was of four living creatures who were in the presence of God. The Israelites were given chances over and over again with God. In chapter thirty-seven of Ezekiel God gave him a vision of a field with dry bones. They were a picture of those who 'die' in their spiritual body. God was showing how death in our spiritual body does not have to be the end. He intended on us to have life. When we open up our hearts to Him, He brings us back to life. The desire of His heart is for all to experience life with Him. That is the only way to experience eternal life with Him. Yesterday the song I woke up with was about dry bones coming alive. That is the same thing as this story. God told Ezekiel when he gave the message, that would happen. I believe He is telling me as I share Him, people will come alive in Him. How exciting to think about dry bones coming to life! I am not sure how He will use me but I know He will as I allow Him to. I am not sure where He will use me but I know He will point me in the right direction as I listen and follow His voice. The most important thing for me to remember is I need to walk in obedience so I do not miss any opportunity He gives me to share His love with people. Oh how I desire to see dry bones come alive! I desire to see people so hungry for God that they can't get enough. I'm tired of seeing Sunday followers of Christ. I desire to see 24/7 followers. I pray for more people to get to the end of themselves and allow Him to work in and through them in the way He desires. I want to see more miracles happen more often. I want to see people living in a way that will be pleasing to Him. God desires us to be holy, not necessarily happy. But I will say I am happy as I live a life of holiness. That does not mean everything goes my way but it means His way is perfect no matter what. His strength is perfect when mine is gone. His love abounds out of me as I allow it. His peace surrounds me in times of 'troubles' in a way not comprehensible to the average man. Dear Jesus, Thank You for the reminder of dry bones coming to life. Thank You for loving me so greatly that You give me hope not only for my future but for those I come in contact with. Lord, be with those who are physically hungry. May they find You in the midst of these tough days. I also pray for those who are physically hurting to find hope in You. Most of all I pray for those who are spiritually dead to come alive in You. Cleanse me so You can fill me so You can use me. May You be my words, actions, and attitude throughout this day. Thank You Jesus for being My Hope! Amen.
DR WALE, vreau să-ți mulțumesc pentru tot binele pe care l-ai făcut familiei mele. Părinții mei întâmpinau dificultăți în a-și găsi echilibrul, dar nimic nu părea să funcționeze pentru ei. S-au separat, iar acest lucru a fost extrem de greu pentru noi, copiii. Ne doream să-i vedem din nou împreună, așa că am apelat la DR WALE, deoarece el o ajutase pe sora mea să-și salveze căsnicia atunci când avea probleme cu soțul ei. Așadar, l-am contactat pe DR WALE pentru a vedea dacă ne poate reuni părinții. Când am luat legătura cu el, ne-a întrebat de cât timp erau separați părinții noștri. I-am spus că de șase ani. A zis că asta nu e o problemă. După ce totul a fost finalizat, am descoperit că cea mai bună prietenă a mamei noastre fusese cea care făcuse tot posibilul ca părinții noștri să nu mai fie împreună. Dar, datorită lui Dr. Wale, părinții noștri sunt în sfârșit din nou împreună. Acum suntem uniți ca o familie mare. Dacă părinții tăi sunt divorțați și vrei să se împace, Dr. Wale este persoana potrivită pe care să o contactezi. Îl poți contacta pe Dr. Wale prin WhatsApp sau Viber la +2347054019402 ori prin e-mail la drwalespellhome@gmail.com
1 comment:
DR WALE, vreau să-ți mulțumesc pentru tot binele pe care l-ai făcut familiei mele. Părinții mei întâmpinau dificultăți în a-și găsi echilibrul, dar nimic nu părea să funcționeze pentru ei. S-au separat, iar acest lucru a fost extrem de greu pentru noi, copiii. Ne doream să-i vedem din nou împreună, așa că am apelat la DR WALE, deoarece el o ajutase pe sora mea să-și salveze căsnicia atunci când avea probleme cu soțul ei. Așadar, l-am contactat pe DR WALE pentru a vedea dacă ne poate reuni părinții. Când am luat legătura cu el, ne-a întrebat de cât timp erau separați părinții noștri. I-am spus că de șase ani. A zis că asta nu e o problemă. După ce totul a fost finalizat, am descoperit că cea mai bună prietenă a mamei noastre fusese cea care făcuse tot posibilul ca părinții noștri să nu mai fie împreună. Dar, datorită lui Dr. Wale, părinții noștri sunt în sfârșit din nou împreună. Acum suntem uniți ca o familie mare. Dacă părinții tăi sunt divorțați și vrei să se împace, Dr. Wale este persoana potrivită pe care să o contactezi. Îl poți contacta pe Dr. Wale prin WhatsApp sau Viber la +2347054019402 ori prin e-mail la drwalespellhome@gmail.com
Post a Comment