Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Ezekiel 37 - "Dry Bones Come Alive"


The Lord woke me up during the night to pray for several who are going through some pretty tough physical issues. He had me pray for the ones who are not in relationship with Him to have someone who will say or do something to open their eyes to personally knowing Him. Every time I woke up I had these words going through my mind...

As we call out to dry bones
Come alive, come alive
We call out to dead hearts
Come alive, come alive
Up out of the ashes
Let us see an army rise
We call out to dry bones, come alive

Yes! There are some who are dead in their spirits that need to come alive in Christ. There are some who have known Him yet have fallen away and need to come back to Him. We never know when our last day on this earth will be. We could be in a car accident, our heart could stop, someone could cause our death, etc. When it is our time, we will leave this earth. We must be ready at all time to meet our Heavenly Father. The only way to do this is to stay in relationship with Him. We must be alive in Christ when we die in our physical body. We we aren't, we will go to hell. Today I am praying for everyone to realize this. As I pray for those in serious conditions, I am thankful for those who are in relationship with Him. I also am praying for those who are not, to find Him. My prayers are with many and their families as they battle tough days in their physical bodies...

  • One whose heart quit breathing yesterday and he was brought back.
  • One whose cancer appears to have spread.
  • Those who are battling cancer: Billie, Little Richie, Roberta, Mike, Dale, and two others.
  • Ellen as she deals with post-op issues.
  • Meghan who awaits the birth of her baby so her gall bladder can be removed.
  • Many with fibro including my Momma and Dawn.
  • The elderly who struggle daily to just keep going. My heart breaks for those who are ready to leave this earth yet God continues to have them here.
The vision Ezekiel had of dry bones coming alive in Ezekiel 37 was one of prophecy. The Lord showed Ezekiel what would happen to the people of Israel when they allowed the Spirit of the Lord to take over in their lives. This is what needs to happen in all lives. The Spirit of the Lord needs to be invited into our lives. He needs to be allowed free reign to direct us in the ways He so desires. If one truly desires to spend eternity with Him, they need to live for Him. Oh how I pray for more people, including believers, to get to the end of theirselves and live in His empowerment.

Dear Jesus, 
Thank You for Your love, mercy, and grace. Thank You for the empowerment of the Holy Spirit that lives in me. Thank You for cleansing me today so You can fill me with more of Yourself. Thank You for being with each of these ones I prayed for. Father, I pray the ones who know You will allow the Holy Spirit to empower them. I also pray for those who do not know You to open themselves up to You. Lord, I pray You will use me to see 'dry bones come alive'! Thank You Jesus for being My Life! Amen.

No comments: