Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Isaiah 43:2 - "My Hope Is In You"

It was not a very good night for sleep so I knew it was a good night to pray. The Lord brought a friend to my mind the first time I woke up. He is hurting from the sudden loss of his son. The Lord gave me Isaiah 43:2 to share with him...


God is always with us...in the 'good' days and the 'bad' days. His love is never ending. His strength is always available to us. As we reflect back upon the memories of life we need to allow Him to heal us through them. When the enemy tries to bring up things to regret, we need to lean on the Lord's strength to not allow him such power. It is so hard to loose a loved one suddenly. When one leaves us through a prolonged illness, grieving occurs throughout the illness. When one leaves us suddenly, the grieving hits hard. No matter what the circumstance, God is always there to love us through it. When we know our loved one lived in relationship with the Lord, it is easier than if they did not. But there is always the hope of them crying out to the Lord before they took their last breathe on this earth. 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the opportunity to pray for my friend during the night. Thank You for the pain You gave to wake me. Father, I pray for your supernatural empowerment in him today. May Your strength be his strength today. May He feel Your love in a mighty way throughout this day. Father, I pray the same for myself. I pray for a cleansing in my spirit so You will be seen/heard better through my words, actions and attitude. Thank You for being My Hope. Amen.

No comments: