Sunday, June 5, 2016

Romans 8:38-39 - "God Is On The Move"


 

These words are on my heart this morning and I know the Lord gave this song for encouragement to me as we have our last Sunday with our Willard Naz family.

Anytime the gospel stirs a searching soul
And someone says, "Send me, here I go"
I know, I know, I know, I know

God is on the move, on the move
Hallelujah
God is on the move
In many mighty ways

Yes! He is moving in some 'mighty ways' or we would not be leaving Willard. He is preparing us for a new place just as He is preparing the Willard congregation for a new pastor and preparing the new pastor for when they come to minister here. The key in preparation is to stay focused on the Lord so His will is known and is the center of all decisions. The old saying of "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail" is so true. Every person involved in this change must prepare for focusing on the Lord. His will is perfect and when His will is accomplished then the plan will be complete. His timing is perfect. What may seem like delays in our mind are not in the Lord's mind. He has everything planned out in His way. Sometimes that is not the same as when we think something should happen but when we rest in Him His will be revealed to us. He loves us. Plain and simple. He wants to see us succeed in living out His will. The desire of His heart is for all to be surrendered to Him so His voice will be heard to do His will. Woo hoo! That is the best place to live!

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the promises of Your Word! Thank You for the way You encouraged me through this song this morning! Thank You for the time with Paul, Liz and Bella yesterday! Thank You for the tire we found and for the people who put it on! Thank You for Your love that You lavish on me! Father, the day ahead is another one that will be very emotional. One of the 'last' 'lasts' to get through. Lord, give me strength. Thank You for being My Strength! Amen.



No comments: