Tuesday, June 14, 2016

II Timothy 1:7 - "Drops In The Ocean"


IT IS REAL!!!!! The Lord plants a seed and then He begins to open doors to have that seed come to reality. There are tough times along the way with all of the 'last times' to see people for awhile or to do things. But the best part about the process of this move has been His peace. From the very beginning there was the knowledge that He was in control and that was comforting. Yesterday as we loaded the truck it seemed like the Lord was confirming His peace. When we first started, there were no worries but as the guys put the bigger things into the truck the doubts of being able to get everything in it started. It was as if the Lord was testing my faith. Now today the rest will be loaded and I am confident He will stretch that big ole truck so that everything does fit. If something doesn't fit, then we weren't suppose to take it to begin with. We have sold, given away and thrown away so many things to get to this point. It is unbelievable how many earthly possessions two people can accumulate. It is also unbelievable how easy it was to get rid of things a year ago I would have struggled with parting with. I know it is all the Lord's doing. I also know it is because of His healing touch that I am functioning as I am. I know it is His physical touch that will strengthen this body to get through these next few days. I know it is His strength in my mental spirit that will enable me to do what needs to be done. Woo hoo! It is all Him, not me. I have nothing to fear because He is with me. I was blessed when I accepted Him into my heart many years ago. I was blessed when He accepted me back when I strayed. I was blessed when He gave me a godly husband who not only followed the call on his life but also nurtures the call on my life. I was blessed with physical healing upon my body. I was blessed when the Lord told me to go deeper. Plain and simple....I am blessed. I may not always understand why He blesses me so much but I do know I am His Daughter and He loves me deeply. I do not deserve all the blessings but I accept them because I know He knows what is best in all circumstances. In these next few days I am going to accept the blessings He will give with physical, mental and emotional strength because my spiritual tank is full and overflowing with Him. I will accept the way He will give clarity in my thinking even though I am physical drained. I will accept the way He will pour favor out on me in all aspects of my life because once again I know He knows what is best for me. I will accept His direction and His love because I know His way is best for me. Am I excited? Definitely! I am so ready to see how He will be glorified through me! Am I scared? Definitely not! I am standing on II Timothy 1:7 in knowing He gives me empowerment to do what is ahead! Am I sad? Yes, to a point in knowing there are people who I won't see again and ones I won't see as often but I also know He will take care of loneliness when it creeps in. Am I worried? Nope because I know who is in control of my tomorrows! Woo hoo!

Dear Jesus,
Thank You seems so inadequate to say as I think of all You did and continue to do for me. Father, I want to live out my life for Your glory and I pray for Your direction to continue to do so. I pray for more of You to flow in and through me so people see/hear You and not me. Empower me with Your supernatural power! Bless me in ways that seem incomprehensible to people! Thank You Jesus for being The One To Empower Me! Amen.

No comments: