Saturday, June 4, 2016

Matthew 6:26 - "Sparrows"


This morning the Lord woke me to the song "Sparrows" with these words....

Oh even the sparrow
Knows He holds tomorrow


I believe I am in a test right now on if I will hang onto the Lord or allow the enemy an open door into my life. Physically, I am drained as I deal with some issues along with all that is happening with getting ready for the move. Emotionally, I am completed wiped out with saying 'goodbyes' and dealing with others struggling with us leaving. Mentally, my brain is on overload as I continue to work on getting everything done administratively for the church, keep the paperwork going for the sale of the house and tie up the loose ends here with utilities and such. I must keep strong spiritually if I am going to get through this time victorious. I must stay focused on the Lord. I must not allow 'stuff' to distract me from seeing opportunities to be Jesus to others. Somethings are still coming natural but at the end of the day when I look back I see where I may have missed opportunities put before me. I don't like that and pray the Lord forgives me. The highs and lows of yesterday were so great. Doc's good eye appointment, time with friends and family as we sat and listened to Adam sing were blessings. The bank not sending a fax, Doc's kidney stone pain, my physical issues and the flat tire were not high up on my list of being blessings but I must remember to stay focused on the Lord through the highs and lows. 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the reminder today that You are taking care of us. Right now I am starting to falter as I struggle physically, mentally and emotionally. Lord, please fill my tank up spiritually so I will be strong in You. Please enable me to not miss any opportunity You put before me to be You to others. Today is starting early and I pray for a supernatural abundance from You to overtake my body. I pray for You to ooze out of me even when I am at the point of not functioning at full capacity. Actually, I pray that I do function at full capacity. I know that is possible through You. Lord, I pray for those who are making decisions today. I pray they will seek You instead of going on their emotions. I pray for those who are hurting to draw close to You. I pray for those You are dealing with relationship issues to look to You for answers. I pray for those who have strayed away from Your teaching to fall flat on their face today so they will once again look up to You. Thank you Jesus for being The One To Hold Me. Amen.

No comments: