Thursday, June 16, 2016

Philippians 4:13 - "Good, Good Father"


Wow God is so awesome!!!  I was so excited to pull into Beaufort!!! The Lord and I did the trip with no issues!!! Even through the heavy rain, storms, crazy traffic, tunnels...all of it I was able to accomplish the task put before me with the Lord's strength. It was so cool the way He got me through the tunnels in Virginia. First of all, I was concerned about traffic in Charleston but that went well. After getting through Charleston I saw the sign for the National Forest and I thought, "Oh my! I forgot about the tunnels!" That was definitely a God thing that I didn't worry about them! As I started through the first one I looked in my mirror and there wasn't any traffic behind me so I took the middle and got through it with no problem. When the second one cam up, same thing so I took to the middle. Before I was through it a car came out of nowhere so I had to get into the right lane. It was as if the Lord was saying, "Have faith! I am in control!" Yes He was! When I had went through the last one, I thought about how the parting of the Red Sea was a miracle and me getting through the tunnels without traffic on all sides of me was a miracle! Later as the weather turned nasty and I couldn't see very far ahead of me the Lord continued to be my Guide. At one point when we stopped for gas Doc said we should wait a bit before getting back on the road but I knew I needed to continue. I was determined to get through Charlotte if at all possible before stopping for the night. I was thinking late evening would be easier traffic but oh my it was heavy and the rain was heavy. I was so thankful to find a place to stay the night. I don't know if it was because I looked so tired or what but the young girl blessed us with the first room inside the door and didn't charge for Mordecei. She said "Welcome to South Carolina" when she found out we had traveled all day to move here. I was so excited when we pulled into Beaufort. I even woke Mordecei up with my "woo hoo"...LOL. When we did our walk-through of the house we were once again blessed with having it spotless! Even the carpet in Doc's office had been cleaned. Another blessing from the Lord! Then our some of our new friends blessed us with not only leaving our trailer and moving truck at their place but also prepared a wonderful steak dinner for us. God is so awesome in the way He provides brothers and sisters in Christ to help load us in Willard and to help unload us here. I am so excited for the doors He is going to continue to open for us! 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the trip down being uneventful! Thank You for the rest You provided last night! Thank You for all of the blessings of this week! Father, most of all I want to thank You for February 4. If Brother Dan would not had been obedient to Your voice, I may never had been able to do what I have done these last few weeks. Oh Father, You are so good! I praise Your Holy Name for being My Good, Good Father! Amen.


No comments: