Monday, September 9, 2019

II Timothy 1:7 - "Haven't Seen It Yet"


Today is when we 'should' find out when Doc's appointment will be rescheduled for CT scan results. We were so disappointed to have the appointment cancelled last week due to the hurricane. I find it interesting how God woke me up to these words to a song Danny Gokey sings called Haven't Seen It Yet...

It's like the brightest sunrise 
Waiting on the other side
Of the darkest night
Don't ever lose hope, hold on and believe
Maybe you just haven't seen it 
Just haven't seen it yet
You're closer than you think you are 
Only moments from the break of dawn
All His promises are just up ahead
Maybe you just haven't seen it 
Just haven't seen it yet

He is moving with a love so deep
Hallelujah for the victory
Good things are coming even when we can't see
We can't see it yet, but we believe that


Wow, God! He is so good to encourage my heart. I don't know the results but He does. The best results ever would be the tumor is completely gone. The second best would be the tumor would have shrunk so they can do surgery. No matter what the results, I know He loves us and already knows what we will do with them. He knows everything. He also knows  what we need when we finally receive the results. No matter what they are we will praise Him. We will lean into Him and our faith will go deeper with the results. No matter what the results we will stand upon II Timothy 1:7 in His love and empowerment. He is Who we need. His love and empowerment are what we need and He is always ready to pour it out on us. Woo hoo!

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the night of rest You gave to me! Thank You for the way You are going to fill me up today with Your strength! I do not know why my physical body is so drained but Father I do know You will fill me with Your supernatural empowerment. Lord, cleanse me so You can fill me with more of Your Holy Spirit. May Your words, actions, and attitude be mine today in a new, different way. May You bless me with more intentionality to love with Your love. May You be seen/heard by all who are around me. Father, I continue to pray for healing in Doc's body. I pray for his feet to not be swollen today; his blood work to be 'good'; and for him to lean into You as we await an appointment. Lord, be with my Momma as she continues to deal with her broken arm; Dale and Cathy as they go to Columbus this week; John and Renee for strength in their walk with his cancer; strength for Kandi; healing for Paula; military families who are apart due to deployment; those who are searching for a new job and those self employed who need work; and marriages in crises. May each one of these people sense Your presence. Thank Your Jesus for being My Victory! Amen.

No comments: