Sunday, October 5, 2014

Psalm 150:1-6 - "Healer"


Praise the Lord! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens! Praise him for his mighty deeds; praise him according to his excellent greatness! Praise him with trumpet sound; praise him with lute and harp! Praise him with tambourine and dance; praise him with strings and pipe! Praise him with sounding cymbals; praise him with loud clashing cymbals!   Psalm 150:1-6

Today is one of "those days"…. urgh!  And, of course, it has to be a Sunday.  "Why, Lord?"  That's always the question I ask the Lod on these days.  If I asked people, many are quick to tell me why I have these days.  It's hard to not be hurt over some answers or even get mad over them.  Some people can be so insensitive with their words to people who struggle with disease, whether seen or unseen.  I think maybe that's why I'm more quick to think before I speak.  If you've never went through the same circumstance, you can't understand.  And even if you have have been through the same circumstance, everyone is different.

Oh my!  It must be the emotions talking this morning as I struggle with my physical body.  Of course, when I struggle with my physical body then my mental and emotional body struggle too.  It's these kind of days that I want to wear a sign around my neck, "Sorry but do not talk to me today unless you are encouraging me.  I don't have any answers for anyone today.  My body and mind are on strike."  LOL  

Dear Jesus,
I want to enter into Your sanctuary praising You but at the point I'm struggling on how to do that.  I know You are in control of this MS and I beg You to take these feelings out of my body and mind this morning.  Father, You are My Healer and I praise You for all the times You have healed me and all the times You will heal me.  Thank You Jesus for being My Healer. Amen.



No comments: