Saturday, January 4, 2014

Various Scriptures - "The More I Seek You"

I love how the Lord works!!!!  Woo hoo!  Yesterday I was singing "The More I Seek You" all day long.  I found out last night that it is one we are singing Sunday at church!  That tells me the Lord wants me to be reminded of what the song says.  It also tells me that reminder is probably not just for me but for others in the church.

The more I seek you, 
The more I find you 
The more I find you, the more I love you

I wanna sit at your feet
Drink from the cup in your hand.
Lay back against you and breath, feel your heart beat
This love is so deep, it's more than I can stand.
I melt in your peace, it's overwhelming 
(From Top)


There is no better place than to be sitting at the feet of Jesus soaking Him in.  

It is at the feet of Jesus that we find forgiveness.  

Luke 7:38 
And stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment. 


It is at the feet of Jesus that we find healing.

Matthew 15:30 
And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus’ feet; and he healed them


It is at the feet of Jesus that we can learn.  

Luke 10:39 
And she [Martha] had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus’ feet, and heard his word. 


It is at the feet of Jesus that we can pray.  

Mark 5:22-23 
And, behold, there cometh one of the rulers of the synagogue, Jairus by name; and when he saw him, he fell at his feet, [23] And besought him greatly, saying, My little daughter lieth at the point of death: I pray thee, come and lay thy hands on her, that she may be healed; and she shall live. 


It is at the feet of Jesus that we can be thankful.  

Luke 17:16 
And fell down on his face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan. 


It is at the feet of Jesus that we find rest.  

Luke 8:35 
Then they went out to see what was done; and came to Jesus, and found the man, out of whom the devils were departed, sitting at the feet of Jesus, clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.
It is at the feet of Jesus that we can worship.  

Rev. 1:17 
And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 


Woo hoo!  I so desire to be at His feet.  I want to soak in as much of Him as possible.  I want to receive His full forgiveness and healing.  I want to learn as much as I can possibly learn from Him.  I want to have a life of prayer that keeps me in His Presence 24/7.  The desire of my heart is for Him to know how thankful I am to have Him as my Heavenly Daddy.  The rest I find in Him is compared to no other.  As I sit at His feet, I am able to worship Him in a way like no other.  The more I seek Him, the more I will find Him and in turn the more I will love Him.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the reminder through this song of a life in Your Presence.  Thank You for reminding me what I receive through such a life.  You are so awesome.  I praise Your Holy Name for the way You lead me, guide me, remind me….the way You take care of me.  Woo hoo!  Thank You Jesus for being The One I Live For!  Amen.



No comments: