Friday, June 7, 2013

Provers 8:32-36 - Favored

Today, my new adventure goes one step further.  I prayed for open doors, the Lord provided.  I prayed for wisdom, the Lord provided.  I prayed for the Lord's Will to be revealed, He provided.  Today I am praying for His Strength as I begin this day.  I pray for His Attitude and His Love to flow from me.   I pray each and every person who I have contact with today will see Jesus in me.  

A couple years ago, I never would have imagined I would be where I am today.  But I know the Lord is in control of my life.  Therefore, He is in control of this new adventure.  I praise His Holy Name for speaking to me and for allowing me the opportunity to listen to His Voice.

I am reminded of Proverbs 8 this morning, specifically verses 32-36...

32 “Now then, my children, listen to me;
    blessed are those who keep my ways.
33 Listen to my instruction and be wise;
    do not disregard it.
34 Blessed are those who listen to me,
    watching daily at my doors,
    waiting at my doorway.
35 For those who find me find life
    and receive favor from the Lord.
36 But those who fail to find me harm themselves;
    all who hate me love death.”


I am so blessed by my relationship with the Lord.  To be able to hear His Voice is an awesome thing to experience.  To know that where I go each day and what I do is being led by the Holy Spirit is wonderful.  "For those who find me find life and receive favor from the Lord."  Woo hoo!  Thank You Lord for Your Favor!

Dear Jesus,
Thank You once again for this opportunity that You put before me.  I wasn't looking for it yet You brought it to me.  Woo hoo!  I praise You Father for all the ways You bless me.  I pray I am a blessing to You.  Go before me today and pave my steps.  I pray for Your Words to be on my lips.  Thank You Lord for being My Guide!  Amen.

No comments: