Monday, December 23, 2019

II Timothy 1:7; Philippians 4:13 - "Good Good Father"


Yesterday was a day full of so many blessings Doc didn't feel very good yet he was able to go to church. Thankfully I was already scheduled to preach so all he was responsible for was communion. Having our largest amount of people at church was exciting! Having the opportunity to share what the Lord gave me in the middle of the night to preach was super exciting. "From the cradle...to the grave...and beyond!" He laid it on my heart to preach about how He did ministry His entire life. The desire of His heart is for us to do the same. Saying 'yes' even when it doesn't make sense or when in our human flesh we don't want to is such a blessing. Living in His presence is a blessing. Knowing you are walking in obedience to His voice is a blessing. My days are full of blessings. Seeing four accidents with one having a fatality was a blessing in the way God protected us on the many miles we traveled. It also was a blessing to have the opportunity to pray for those involved, EMS and police personnel, coroner, etc. God is so good! He is so quick to bless us! Today I am physically drained but I know God is my strength. I know all I have to do is stand upon II Timothy 1:7 and Philippians 4:13 and His strength will be my strength. All I have to do is lean into Him and allow Him to give me what I need to not just get through this day but for Him to be glorified through it. Woo hoo! I am one blessed lady! Yesterday getting hugs from the children at church filled my tank to overflowing. God knew Saturday was a 'tough' day and needed some emotional filling. He knew I needed to hear words of encouragement and He provided. He knew I needed to feel the prayers of people and I did. He is such a "Good, Good Father"! Woo hoo!

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the blessings of yesterday and the ones ahead in this day! Thank You for loving me so greatly! Thank You for those who came to church yesterday and encouraged me! Thank You for the safe trip we had and for protecting us from the accidents we saw! Father, I pray for Doc to be filled with Your strength today. I pray He will feel Your empowerment. Thank You for providing a dentist appointment tomorrow! I pray they can do something to give him relief from his pain. Lord, I also pray You will cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of Your Holy Spirit. May You be my words, actions, and attitude throughout this day! Thank You for being My "Good, Good Father"! Amen.


No comments: