Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I Peter 5:7 - "Cares Chorus"

Cast all your anxieties on Him because He cares for you.  I Peter 5:7  

It's so cool the way the Lord works.  I've been overwhelmed in the last twenty-four hours with prayer requests for so many people.  Some of the requests are known by others while some are private ones.  Today as I was working on the October children's lessons I realized the memory verse for the month.  I Peter 5:7 reads, Cast all your anxieties on Him because He cares for you.  I need to add this one to my list of ones I've memorized to share with people when they ask me to pray for them.


I am committed to praying for and with people.  The Lord has given me many opportunities and I am grateful to be His servant in this area.  I praise His Holy Name for using me as a Prayer Warrior.  Today my heart cried out to Him for many.  As I was walking down the hall of the hospital I realized the tears were starting as I prayed for
  • the family with the loved one in a serious accident and on life support
  • the family who buried a loved one yesterday
  • the family who will bury their loved one later this week
  • the family who buried their three year old today
  • the one who along with her little girl found her mother dead yesterday after just losing her fiancé last month
  • the one facing more cancer surgery
  • the couple with a high-risk pregnancy
  • the couple awaiting the birth of a child
  • the couple who are having marital issues
  • the family who are struggling with making decisions about their aging parents
  • the little one who had her face bit by a dog
  • the families who are dealing with daughters who are heroin addicted
  • the one who is having a hard time forgiving a family member for their actions
  • the one who is dealing with major relationship issues within their family
  • the one who is dealing with hurt and anger with a work situation
  • the one who is having physical issues that are causing emotional issues
  • the one who is having emotional issues that are causing physical issues
  • the one who continues to struggle with the loss of a loved one
So many hurting people…so sad…I know for some of these situations if they would turn to the Lord and surrender their path would drastically change.  I also know there are some of these people who have surrendered to the Lord to a certain point but need to totally surrender to Him.  Some of these people need His healing touch in such a mighty way in a physical sense but they all need His healing touch in their whole being.  They need an emotional healing.  They need a mental healing.  But most of all they need a spiritual healing.

Dear Jesus,
I have been praying throughout this day for these ones.  It's strange how the more I prayed, the less I felt I could continue on in my physical body.  I feel like I was being zapped of my strength yet Lord, I depend upon Your strength.  Father, give me what I need in order to be the Prayer Warrior You have called me to be.  Thank You Jesus for being The One I Cast My Cares Upon.  Amen.


No comments: