Thursday, September 25, 2014

Philippians 4:19 - Blessed


Philippians 4:19
And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.

I don't know if it's because it's our anniversary week or what but I have been so overwhelmed with the feeling of being blessed with my husband.  He is always there to support me.  He is always there to love me.  He is always there to encourage me.  I couldn't ask for more in our relationship.  Woo hoo!  Thank You Jesus!  Philippians 4:19 talks about God taking care of our needs.  I am so blessed with the way He goes over and above just taking care of my needs and blesses me mightily through my husband.  I was thinking about how godly of a man he is and want to bless him with my words.  May he be blessed with

…the faith of Abraham
…the heart of David
…effective ministry, wherever the Lord leads
…effective prayers
…a life of surrender
…eternal life

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for my husband.  Thank You for him being my best friend, my encourager, my pastor, my love.  I praise You for our relationship.  Lord, You are so awesome!  Thank You Lord for being The One To Bless Me.  Amen.


No comments: