Monday, September 22, 2014

Hebrews 9:15 - "White Flags"



Through the Spirit, Christ offered himself as an unblemished sacrifice, freeing us from all those dead-end efforts to make ourselves respectable, so that we can live all out for God (Hebrews 9:15 The Msg)

What a fulfilling weekend!  Thank You Jesus!  Experiencing people receiving relevant healing in their bodies, minds and souls on Saturday followed by more in the Sunday worship service and topped off with Hopefest.  Wow…I felt like I was going to explode as I tried to settle down last night.

I loved how Dan Bohi described the atmosphere Saturday night.  "Last night so many prayed to receive pure hearts. It was like the upper room."  Woo hoo!  I had prayed on Friday night for Dan to fan the fire that Doc had started and he did just that.  The majority of the people in the room were at the altar at least one of the three times there was an altar call.  Victories were won in the name of Jesus!  Minds were healed…emotions were healed…physical bodies were healed but most importantly spiritual bodies were healed.  Many said "YES!"  to a pure heart.  Praise His Holy Name!  Many died to self and had bondages broken..chains were set free.  

I personally experienced something I've never experienced before.  As I told the teens yesterday, I'm not really sure what word to use for it.  I hesitate to use the word "weird" or "strange" but it was different.  As Dan prayed for me, I felt my legs giving out.  The next thing I knew I was laying on the floor.  I could hear him praying over others yet I felt like I wasn't there.  The Holy Spirit had come down upon me in a whole new way.  Yesterday in church one who wasn't in our building but had been faithful to pray with us during the week had a similar experience at about the same time many received it in our building.  It was so cool to hear her testify!  

There were also many who had miraculous healing in their physical bodies.  Pains were taken away instantly for some while others had short-term healing and the pain returned.  The Lord spoke to Doc yesterday and told him to tell them their healing was short-lived because He needed them to see that it wasn't because Dan did the healing but because the Holy Spirit did the healing.  Dan was a tool the Holy Spirit used.  My healing continues to happen.  As Dan prayed specifically for my limbs, my arms and legs went on fire and they continue to be on fire.  As I testified yesterday, I'm not sure what is happening but I know the Holy Spirit is working.  I know I have full use of all my limbs with no weakness.  Woo hoo!  Claim and proclaim is what we all need to do for the victories that occurred and continue to occur.

I received a text yesterday morning from one who received victory Saturday night.  On the way home she was attacked by the enemy through a family member.  As I told her, the enemy doesn't like victories.  He will try everything in his power to get us.  We must stand strong against all tactics.

I received another text yesterday after church for one who was unable to be at Saturday's service but was in service yesterday.  She received victory!  Woo hoo!  The Holy Spirit wasn't just there Saturday but He was present yesterday too.  I loved how a couple people described the air Saturday night.  One said it felt like the air became lighter.  Another described it as if the Holy Spirit had sucked all the bad air out and left a peacefulness.

Last night as Building 429 sang, "White Flags" I was overwhelmed.  I know many raised their "White Flags" up and received a pure heart over the weekend.  Woo hoo!  I also know feeling the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit is so fulfilling.  Today as people start their week off they will be blessed in such a mighty way.  They can sing this song with joy in their spirits knowing the Lord has made a way for them to live out of bondage and in complete surrender.

We raise our white flag
We surrender all to you
All to you
All for you
We raise our white flag
The war is over
Love has come
Your love has won

This pray by Betty Scott is one that says it all…
Lord, I give up my own plans and purposes,
all my own desires, hopes and ambitions, 
and I accept Thy will for my life.
I give up myself, my life, my all,
utterly to Thee, to be Thine forever.
I hand over to Thy keeping all of my friendships;
all the people whom I love are to take second place in my heart.
Fill me now and seal me with Thy Spirit.
Work out Thy whole will in my life at any cost,
for to me to live is Christ. Amen.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for victories!  Thank You for white flags being raised in surrender to pure hearts!  Thank You for "coffin living"!  Thank You for the blessing of the Holy Spirit coming down upon the people in my little world.  Woo hoo!  You are so awesome!  More of You and less of me, Lord.  I praise Your Holy Name!  Thank You for being The One I Surrender To!  Amen.


No comments: