Friday, September 19, 2014

Matthew 6:10b - "Healer"

...on earth as it is in heaven.  Matthew 6:10b

5:31AM…ding…my phone…URGH!!!  I was soooo not ready to get up.  The medicine I am on right now makes it that once I'm awake that's it.  There is no going back to sleep which is very unusual for me.  Before I could even start to complain the Lord put these words on my heart.  They are to the song "Healer"…

I believe You're my Healer…
I believe You are all I need…
I believe You're my Portion..
I believe You're more than enough for me…
Jesus, You're all I need.

I absolutely love this song.  It draws me deeper and deeper with Him.  Believing is the first step to anything.  He then told me to pray for those who need a healing.  As I started to pray, He gave me "…on earth as it is in heaven."  I struggle with this because there is no disease or sickness in heaven.  He is capable of the same thing here on this earth.  So why do we still have disease and sickness here?  He opened my eyes this morning that there is perfection in heaven and until there is perfection on this earth there will be disease and sickness.  Ouch!  How can we have perfection on this earth?  It will take a total surrender to the Lord by all in order for that to happen.  Is that possible?  Most definitely!  I know it is possible because the song goes on…

Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands

That's the key.  We have to believe and we have to trust in Him.  No matter where we are in life.  No matter what our circumstances are.


You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease
I trust in You, Lord I trust in You
I believe You're my healer
I believe You are all I need
Oh, I believe
I believe You're my portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need

As I started praying for those who need a physical touch, the Lord told me to speak words of life not only over them but over my own body.  He told me to pray "…on earth as it is in heaven" over them.  When I started praying for others first, He stopped me and said, "Daughter, I need to hear these words out of your mouth for yourself."  I don't normally start with myself but as I started to argue He said, "Daughter" so sternly.  So I did as commanded and started with myself.  I prayed "…on earth as it is in heaven"

  • Lord, there is no MS in heaven.  Today, right now, I pray for there to be no MS in me.  I pray for my legs to work properly when I get out of this bed.
  • Lord, I pray for the two who have had weird tests results.  Today, right now, come down upon them and perfect their bodies so the issues previously spoken over them are gone.
  • Lord, I pray for the one awaiting results on the cancer that was removed.  Today, right now, cleanse his body and make the cancer that has been spoken over him to be gone.
  • Lord, I pray for my husband who has had disease spoken over his body.  Today, right now, cleanse his body and free him from his health issues.  I also pray the kidney stones will be removed from his body.
  • Lord, I pray for two others who are going through kidney stone issues right now.  Today, right now, cleanse their bodies and free them from the pain they have been experiencing.
  • Lord, I pray for your servant who is awaiting testing and surgery for a mass that was found.  Today, right now, remove that mass from her body.  Lord, in Your Holy Name I pray when they go to do the testing there will be nothing found.
  • Lord, I pray for the two currently undergoing cancer treatments.  Today, right now, use these treatment to rid the cancer from their bodies.
An hour and fifteen minutes later as I got up I thanked Him for my healing.  When I started walking, I claimed that healing.  Is my walking perfect?  No, but it is soooo much better.  Do I still have the burning in my legs?  Yes, but that's OK because I know my Lord heals miraculously at times and at other times He heals through doctors, medicine and time.  Woo hoo!  I'm not picky, I will take the healing however He blesses me with it!  

As I reached for my glasses they broke in two pieces.  My first thought was, "My goodness the enemy doesn't want me to share my time with the Lord."  Thankfully, I am able to get them to sit on my face in order to type.  Victory in Jesus and a smack in the face for the enemy!  Woo hoo!  I am so excited right now I can hardly stand it.  I would love to go through the house screaming and dancing but I don't think the other two here would appreciate it.  So for now I will just keep praising my Lord in my quiet way.  

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the blessing of this morning.  Thank You for that 5:31 ding on my phone.  Thank You for the way You opened my eyes to "…on earth as it is in heaven."  Thank You for loving me.  Thank You for enabling me to have victory in You and also for allowing me to smack the enemy in his face when he tried to take my joy.  Father, bless my friends who I have prayed for this morning.  Make it be that in their situations they will trust in You and see "…earth as it is in heaven." Lord, I trust in You to give me a complete healing.  I speak words of affirmation of that over my body.  Thank You Jesus for being My Healer.  Amen.





No comments: