Thursday, February 9, 2017

I Peter 2:11 - "Home"


Last night on my way to Bible study I heard the song "Home" that Chris Tomlin sings. I was so blessed with these words...

Every tear will be wiped away
Every sorrow and sin erased
We'll dance on seas of amazing grace
In heaven


Woo hoo! I can only imagine what heaven will be like but I am so excited that I will be dancing in heaven! I am excited that there won't be anyone with their arms crossed during worship because worship will be 24/7 and I believe everyone will hear the music they can worship to! There will be some who hear hymns, some contemporary, some rap, some hard rock, some country, etc. The part that goes "Where the streets are golden, Every chain is broken" is what I picture. People will love with Jesus' love instead of getting hung up on ways of this world. I love the words of I Peter 2:11...so, so true. For those who believe and live a relationship with the Lord this world is not our final home. We are only here for a 'short' time. Our 'job' while here is to introduce as many people as possible to a relationship with Him. But it doesn't stop there. We need to lead them down the path of living a life for Him. A '24/7' type of life. A life where they can hear His voice. There is no better place to live  than there.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for bringing me this song and Scripture. Thank You, Father, for being with me 24/7. Father, I pray for more of You to fill me to overflowing so Your love oozes out of me. I pray for more opportunities to be You. I pray for You to be so real to me that there is no doubt it is Your voice I hear. Oh my! I am so excited to be dancing in heaven! Woo hoo! Father, be with me during this 'short' time on earth in a mighty way! Thank You Jesus for being My '24/7'! Amen.

No comments: