Friday, April 5, 2013

Romans 8:28 - "Your Love Never Fails"

I went to bed last night praying for one who has a major health decision to make and once again this morning woke up praying for them.  I also woke up singing Jesus Culture's "Your Love Never Fails."  As I pray for them, I am asking the Lord to direct their decision.  I am also asking for them to know "There may be pain in the night but joy comes in the morning."  I am so thankful I have experienced that joy over and over again.  I am also asking the Lord to enable this one to look to Him for the right answer.  I pray they will say after the decision has been made, "You make all things work together for my good."  Woo hoo!  Another thing I am thankful I have experienced!  I was reading about what the writer had to say about "Your Love Never Fails."  He wrote:  "This song is a simple song of gratitude to my unfailing Savior, and a repeatable self-reminder of his faithfulness. Every believer daily faces an unrelenting onslaught of circumstances and situations that challenge our faith. Many of us are currently facing an immediate, dire need for God to come through in a big way. The truth: God has not forgotten you, He is closer than you could ever imagine, He is still the same today as yesterday, and His ultimate goal is “that you might have life, and life abundantly.” Your trial will eventually work for your good, too. It may not happen in your time frame, or in the way you expected, but love will prevail--love never fails. I made a decision that I need to believe those words. I know that the Bible is absolutely true, and I need to choose to believe in God before I can see how all things will work together for good."  Lord, I pray for this one making the decision to see You in every aspect of it.


Lord, I continue to pray for the decision this one has to make and especially for them to see You in every aspect of it.  I also pray this morning for the premie that was born last night....please strengthen not only this baby girl but also the Momma.  Lord, You know the things I have planned for today but Father the most important thing for me to do is Your Will.  Please close doors to anything You don't want me to do and open those that need opened for me to walk in Your Will.  I am praying Romans 8:28 this morning.  "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose."  Woo hoo!  I love You so much Lord and am so grateful that You have called me.  Thank You Father for being The One Who Loves Me.  Amen.


Nothing can separate
Even if I ran away
Your love never fails

I know I still make mistakes
But You have new mercies for me everyday
Your love never fails

Chorus:
You stay the same through the ages
Your love never changes
There may be pain in the night but joy comes in the morning

And when the oceans rage
I don't have to be afraid
Because I know that You love me
Your love never fails

Verse 2:
The wind is strong and the water's deep
But I'm not alone here in these open seas
Cause Your love never fails

The chasm is far too wide
I never thought I'd reach the other side
But Your love never fails

Bridge:
You make all things work together for my good

No comments: