Friday, April 12, 2013

Philippians 4:19 & Romans 8:28 - Conversation with God

Conversation with God this morning...

ME:  Lord, I was so emotional yesterday.  It was horrible.

GOD:  Daughter, I made You with the emotions You have even as you were in your mother's womb.  Emotions are not bad.  The tears you cry are a release that you needed to let go in your current circumstance.

ME:  These are such hard days.

GOD:  I know but I can't say I'm sorry because I have a purpose for them.  There are some who need to draw closer to me.  These days are giving them that chance.

ME:  I will try harder.

GOD:  Harder doing what, Daughter?  You are doing just fine.  You just need to lean on My Strength.  I want you to remember what you tell others.  "Sheila can do all things through Me because I give her strength."  I gave you that verse 19 years ago to enable you to get through the MS diagnosis.  Today I am giving it to you to enable you to hang on during these tough days with your earthly Daddy.

ME:  Thank You, Lord.  Thank You for loving me enough to care about every little detail of my life.  Thank You for my earthly Daddy who has been a wonderful example to me of how to have faith that You are there at all times.  Thank You for giving me the MS 19 years ago to teach me how to depend upon You more.  Thank You for leading me to the Encounter in Illinois that started my path on living in Your Presence.  Thank You for being such a wonderful Heavenly Daddy.  Thank You for waking me up singing "Your Love Never Fails" again today.

GOD:  I want you to remember that I am always here for You, Sweetie.  Hang onto the words not only in this song but also in My Word.  "And we know that in all things I work for the good of those who love me, who have been called according to My purpose."   Daughter, never forget the call on your life.  I have called you to be many things but your main purpose is to be My servant.  I have heard many people say "I got your back" and that's exactly what I do for you.  I am always here.  I am always ready to listen.  I am always protecting you from harm, sometimes even harm you are unaware of.  I gave You that message through Ashley yesterday, didn't I?

ME:  Yes, Lord.

GOD:  Did those four little words give you peace?

ME:  Yes, Lord.

GOD:  Do you see how I take care of You?

ME:  Yes, Lord.

GOD:  You are one of my children who I love dearly.  I am so proud of you.  

ME:  Thank You, Father.

GOD:  Today, as you travel, I will be with you.  There is one thing I want you to remember.  

ME:  What's that?

GOD:  Be a good example of Me today as you are with and talk with others.

ME:  I will do my best.

GOD:  That is all I can ask for.

ME:  Thank You again for everything You do for me and the way You love me.

GOD:  Thank You for everything you do for me and the way you love Me.


Wow...what a way to start off my day.  Having a chat with my Heavenly Father.  I was thinking about how getting a call from my Earthly Father means so much.  He's having such tough days yet yesterday when he was feeling a little better he called and that made my day. I treasure each and every call, no matter how short they are.  I'm thankful for the good relationship I have with my Earthly Daddy.  It enables me to understand how to have a good relationship with my Heavenly Father better.  I will hold close to Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."  I will also hold close to Romans 8:28, ""And we know that in all things I work for the good of those who love me, who have been called according to My purpose."  The Lord has told me He has a purpose for these tough times.  I know my job as His servant is to pray for those He is drawing near to Him.  I'm am thankful to be His servant and to be living in His Presence.

No comments: