Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ephesians 4:1-6 - Live A Life To Be Worthy

My conversation with the Lord this morning...

ME:  Lord, how am I to go on without my Daddy?

LORD:  What do you mean, Daughter?  You have your earthly Daddy and you have your Heavenly Daddy.

ME:  I mean, how can I go on without ever talking to my earthly Daddy again or without ever having a hug from him?  I can't do this.  I gained so much strength from him.

LORD:  Daughter, I want to think about something.  I gave you many years with your Daddy.  He supported you, loved on you, and gave you a great example of how to depend upon My Strength through good and bad times.  He praised me no matter what he was going through. He was a great servant.  I need you to follow in his footsteps.  

ME:  But, Lord...

LORD:  No, Daughter.  No buts.  No excuses.  You are tired today.  You need to rest in me.  You need to think about what lies ahead for you while you are on the earth and once I call you home.  Your Daddy is loving his time in heaven.  If you want to do the same, you must follow his footsteps.  Read and ponder on Ephesians 4:1-6.  Your earthly Daddy lived a life worthy of being called home.  I need you to do the same.  Daughter, I know you have mixed emotions.  I know your sadness but I also know your happiness in knowing your Daddies are together.  Continue to make us proud.


1 As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. 2Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. 3 Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. 4 There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to one hope when you were called— 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

Dear Jesus,
Thank you for this conversation today and for the scripture you have given to me.  Lord, would you please start at the tip of my head and go to the tip of my toes and restore my strength?  I am physically wiped out and don't even feel like I can function to do things as simple as making a meal.  Your Peace, Lord, in my body, mind, and soul are what I am asking for.  I thank You for all You've done for me these last few days and all that You will continue to do for me.  Bless me in abundance with a physical healing of strength.  Amen.


No comments: