Monday, April 15, 2013

Genessis 32:26 - Bless Me

I woke up this morning and immediately started praying....

Thank You Jesus for....
Your Holy Spirit coming down in the service yesterday
The ones who visited at church yesterday
Safe travels for me yesterday
My time with Miss Bella today
My Daddy and Mom having a good night


I pray for....
Strength for the ones dealing with new cancer diagnosis
Strength for those recovering from surgery
The surgeon and those who will care for Doc this week as he has his second surgery
The two who are struggling with their addictions
Lizzy and her family as they have Grandma Gossard's funeral

The Lord said to him near morning, “’Let me go, for the dawn is breaking.’ But he (Jacob) said, ‘I will not let you go unless you bless me.’” (Genesis 32:26)


Dear Jesus,
Thank You for loving me, blessing me, and speaking to me.  It is so awesome to be Your servant.  I praise Your Holy Name for all the ways You show Yourself to me.  Lord, just as Jacob prayed....Bless me, break me....that's what I desire.  Amen.

No comments: