Monday, August 11, 2014

Proverbs 18:10 - "Just Say Jesus"

What do you say when there are no words?  "I'm sorry" seems so meaningless.  Sometimes I find myself in situations where I feel like there just are no words to help.  But then I am reminded of the song "Just Say Jesus" and know I don't have to have words.

When you don't know what to say
Just say Jesus
There is power in the name
The name of Jesus
If the words won't come
Cause you're to afraid to pray
Just say Jesus

"Just say Jesus…"  His Name is enough.  His Name will give comfort to the hurting.  His Name will encourage them as they go through the trials on this earth.  When we call upon His Name, we will know He is in control.  No matter what is happening to us His Name will be enough to get us through.

Proverbs 18:10 reads, The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to is and they are safe.  I'm praying for those who are in turbulent times to call upon the Lord.  I wish I had answers for them as to why they have to go through the junk they are going through but the Lord is the Only One who can answer that.  

Dear Jesus,
It would be so easy to ask "Why?" but Lord it is not my place to question.  I pray for my friend who is dealing with another time of turmoil.  I pray You will be the One she calls upon.  Lord, give me Your words when I have none.  I pray for more of You and less of me.  Thank You Jesus for being the One I Call Upon.  Amen.


No comments: