Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Proverbs 17:6 - Miss Clementine

Grandchildren are the crown of the aged, and the glory of children is their fathers.
Proverbs 17:6 ESV



Grand baby #5 was born at 3:07 AM today.  Miss Clementine Hosanna weighed almost nine pounds!  What a blessing to have another little one in our family.  I can't wait to hear her siblings talk about her!  I remember when Miss Annabel was born how Miss Evelyn and Mr Beckett went on and on about their new Sissy!

I love this picture of "my baby" holding his baby…



Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the blessing of Miss Clementine.  I praise Your Holy Name for a faster labor for Emily.  Lord, I pray a blessing over them as they adjust to being a family of six.  Thank You Jesus for answering my prayers for Ben before he was born; Emily as his future wife when Ben was born; and Clementine before she was conceived.  I also thank You Father for the healings upon Ben that have enabled him to be who he is today.  Thank You Lord for being My Blesser.  Amen.

No comments: