Thursday, August 14, 2014

Matthew 18:18-20 - "My Heart Is Yours"

 “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be[e] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.  Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” 
Matthew 18:18-20

Woo hoo!  I was so blessed with corporate prayer time last night.  To join with my brothers and sisters in communicating with the Lord is so special.  I was also blessed with my time yesterday walking as I worshiped the Lord through singing and praying.  Yesterday was such a blessed day in the area of prayer.  
Did I have prayers answered?  I'm sure I did.  
Did my prayers get heard?  No doubt!  
Was my prayer time a waste of time?  Absolutely not!
Praise - Lord, I praise Your Holy Name for who You are in my life.  I praise You, Father, for being my King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
Repent - Father, forgive me when I do something that separates us.  I also pray for forgiveness for those times You give me an opportunity and I don't take it.
Ask - Dear Jesus, I pray for victories.  I ask that You direct my path today to be You to others.  Father, would You please use me to make a difference in peoples lives?
Yield - Heavenly Father, I continue to give all to You.  I surrender all, Lord.  Thank You for waking me up with "My Heart Is Yours" on my lips.  "My heart is Yours; Take it all; My life in Your hands."

Dear Jesus,
Wherever You lead, I will follow.  Whatever You ask of me, I will do.  I am surrendered to You, Lord.  Thank You Jesus for being The One I Surrender To.  Amen.





No comments: