Friday, June 27, 2014

Psalm 144:1 - My Rock

Yesterday was such an amazing day filled with God moments.  There were so many times I was in awe as I saw God working in and around me.  I loved basking in His Presence.  But the enemy didn't like the day went.  He tried over and over at the end of the day to strike.  He won in some cases but not in all.  Praise The Lord!  I am grateful for Psalm 144:1...
Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle – my loving kindness and my fortress, my high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the One in whom I take refuge, who subdues my people under me.
The Lord blessed me with His words and His composure as I battled the enemy last night.  He gave me boldness in a whole new way.  I'm so grateful that He was there for me but I'm also saddened by the ground the enemy took back.  I am praying against the enemy having anymore power in this new day ahead.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for encouraging me and giving me new boldness.  Thank You for being My Shield last night.  Lord, I pray against the enemy gaining any foothold in the lives of the ones I dealt with last night.  I pray You would be so real to them that they would not have any chance to follow the enemy.  Lord, close mouths that need closed.  Open up minds to Your way when all they are use to is the way of the enemy.  Thank You Jesus for being My Rock.  Amen.


No comments: