Monday, May 15, 2023

Philippians 4:13 - "In Jesus Name"

I love Sundays! Yesterday was different in the sense I didn't have the opportunity to be with my church family and to preach but different is not always a 'bad' thing. Starting the morning off with Jesus and then heading out to Johnson's Woods was the perfect way to start the day. After our walk Doug took me out for a yummy breakfast before we got changed to go see my Momma. After visiting her we went to the cemetery to visit his Mom's grave and then off to church we went. I enjoyed hearing a special speaker who I prayed for years ago when his baby girl had heart issues at a couple weeks old. I was blessed to hear she is a healthy twelve year old girl now! After church they had a food wagon from Hartzler Dairy to raise money for a foster/adoption organization. I have not had Hartzler Dairy ice cream for so long and so enjoyed it. I also enjoyed talking to so many friends who encouraged me greatly during these tough days with Momma. Visiting with Jackie and Tim after church was special before going back to spend time with my Momma. We had decided before the day began we were going to take the day to rest and 'smell the roses' instead of working on the house. I am so thankful that decision was made. We ended up doing steaks on the grill at Tim and Jackie's for dinner which was so nice. Looking through old church directories before going to bed was fun. It was another wonderful day in my little world with my husband as we celebrated three weeks of marriage. It seems like we have been together so much longer with all that has happened. It also seems like we have been in Ohio more than South Carolina. We both miss being home but know we are where we need to be. God will continue to give wisdom on decisions that need made and will continue to provide strength that is needed throughout the days ahead. I am reminded of the song "In Jesus Name" that Katy Nicole sings. I continue to pray for Momma to receive her ultimate healing. I pray for many who are struggling with physical issues to receive healing but most of all I pray for those with deep spiritual needs to receive healing.

I pray for your healing, that circumstances would change...

Dear Jesus, Thank You for another day full of blessings! Thank You for my husband Doug who shows his love to me so well! Thank You for so many friends who encouraged me so greatly yesterday at church! I am one blessed lady! Cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You. May people see/hear You through my words, actions, attitude, and thoughts. I pray for many going through 'tough' days to receive healing in not only their bodies but their spirits. My Momma, my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Pete and Delores; Steve; Marion; Cait; Rhonda; Mike; Norma Hall; Sharon Sebolt and her parents; some young ladies with anxiety; a young man out of rehab; Mary Lilley; a husband/father separated from his wife; Brooklyn; Kristen Batten; April; families in turmoil; Gay and Doug; Sherry; Mr John; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many dealing with ‘c’ and/or going through treatments…Audrey; Chrissy’s cousin; Shirley Jones; my pastor friend with daily chemo; Little Ivy; Little Judson; Little Roselynn; a young girl in our community; a lady whose breast cancer has returned; a lady diagnosed with stage two breast cancer; a lady diagnosed with throat cancer; Sue Danhoff’s husband Harv; Michele with breast cancer; Mr Mullett; and Damon. I pray for: the Long family; Becky; Russ; a couple contemplating divorce and another couple having serious issues; and Kaytlin’s husband. May You continue to be close to Andy and Sharon with the loss of their daughters. Thank You for continued healing for Pastor Tommy and Pam! Thank You for being My Strength! Amen.

No comments: