Friday, February 7, 2014

II Thessalonians 3:16 - God's Peace

This morning I was praying for some who are going through some storms in this life.  When I got on the computer, I saw this picture…


Sometimes we get so caught up in the storms that we miss the peace.  His peace is available for us at all times.  His peace gives us a calmness that only the Lord can give.  But in order to have His peace we have to be in relationship with Him.  I think of the church sign that reads:  "No God, No Peace; Know God, Know Peace."  Amen!

Prayers for those who are dealing with grief…
Prayers for those who are dealing with traumatic situations…
Prayers for those who are dealing with family members who are addicted…
Prayers for those who are dealing with physical issues…
Prayers for those who are dealing with feelings of being unworthy…
Prayers for those who are dealing with so much chaos in their life that they've lost sight of His Peace…
Prayers for those who are dealing with anger…
Prayers for those who are dealing with unhappiness…

I am praying II Thessalonians 3:16 over all of these ones I've prayed for.

Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for Your Peace over my life.  Thank You for giving me the knowledge of what it takes to have Your Peace.  I praise You, Father, for the way You are going to become so real to these ones I've prayed for this morning.  Thank You Jesus for being My Peace.  Amen.

No comments: